FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBest Pregnancy advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
OHbaby! Web Manager View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OHbaby! Web Manager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Pregnancy advice
    Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:35am
Tell us the best bit of advice you received when you were pregnant? Who gave it to you? Did you listen?
We'll publish the best on our website.
Sponsored Links

I-Luv-son View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I-Luv-son Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2014 at 10:27pm
The best advice given to me was from a mechanic who had 4 children of which 1 died as a baby. He said to me ~ listen to whatever advice people have for you then do what you want to do coz you know your baby the best.
Kristina148081 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristina148081 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 6:21am
I am very nervous person and now when I am pregnant,my parents and my husband and my friends said me that I can´t so much nervous. I agree with them because I rode articles on these sites: www.behappypregnant.com and now I know that the best thing for your child is be calm a happy!
OHbaby! Web Manager View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OHbaby! Web Manager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2014 at 1:04pm
i agree Kristina being relaxed and happy is the best for you and baby sometimes it's easier said that done though. i was really stressed with my first, i made sure i had lots of me time which was great because when the bay came along i had almost none.
SouthKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2014 at 1:51pm
I was told by my sister and brother (they both have kids) to sleep sleep and sleep!!! I wish I had done that before my baby was born... He is 4 months old and still waking up 2-3 times during the night...
SouthKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2014 at 2:00pm
Oh and also to drink plenty of water and moisturise my belly to prevent stretch marks. I did both and did not get any stretch marks! I used bio oil for the first 3-4 months and dove body moisturizer for the rest of the pregnancy.
JessicaSexto144652 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessicaSexto144652 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2014 at 3:55pm
I was worried about the pain of labour and one thing that helped calm me down was I got myself into the mindset that labour is an experience and this helped me to be relaxed in labour and after my niece was born my mother said that my sister in law was stressed and she had a difficult labour/birth so I think being calm can make a difference and now you know my personal trick
amber132839 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amber132839 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 10:53pm
Sleep when baby sleeps, rather then doing dishers and everything else... Get the sleep as soon as you can and worry about everything else later
Daniel262519 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel262519 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2021 at 2:17pm
In my opinion, there's no best thing to do during or after pregnancy. Feel free to listen to the advices of other people, there's nothing wrong with listening! Just do what you think is right and best for your babies, and make sure to haven fun along the way!
 Post Reply Post Reply