FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSurrogate Desperately Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HeatherBarre212495 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherBarre212495 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Surrogate Desperately Wanted
    Posted: 04 August 2016 at 2:56pm
Farming Couple Desperately Seeking Surrogate to carry couples own embryo. We have had 10 failed attempts and need someone special out
there to help us please call anytime 037510883 or email me minkacat500@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links

lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2016 at 10:29pm
Hi, have you considered combining yr treatment with PGS NGS cause of yr negative results? Check out this http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/fertility-treatment-in-ukraine_topic45225.html I come across few posts where ladies have asked about surrogacy in Ukraine x
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2017 at 1:35am
10 unsuccessful attempts ????????? it's horrible? Of course, you need to use the services of a surrogate mother. How did you cope with emotional pressure? To transfer 10 failed attempts and will not stop - it's very strong! My friend went to Ukraine in order to take advantage of the services of the surrogate mother. The fact is that many countries prohibit commercial surrogate motherhood. Therefore, everyone goes to the place where commercial surrogate motherhood is allowed. They are few, but they are, but it is also important to monitor the legislation of a particular country. Because commercial surrogate motherhood can be resolved, and laws will protect the surrogate mothers like this in Russia. In Ukraine, legislation only supports genetic parents in matters of dispute. A surrogate mother does not have any rights to the child, in addition, she will need to return to the biological parents the full amount of money that they paid her. And in addition, a surrogate mother who can not give her child can go to jail. Therefore, my friend went to Ukraine. She was in biotexcom. This clinic advised her on this forum. And now we can write a review yourself. Doctors surprised their professionalism and well-coordinated work. She was offered to choose a surrogate mother from the clinic's base. With these women, a medical examination and an interview with a psychologist have already been conducted. In general they could only choose the right girl. They chose a girl of 27 years, she already had three children. Their surrogate mother stayed in Ukraine, and they flew home. They did not want to take her with them, because she wanted her children to fly with her. And they decided that each of them will remain in their country. And then they flew in advance for childbirth. The clinic sent them reports on how the surrogate mother is being examined. It was like video reports and text documents. Therefore, we can advise you to go there. And also my friend was looking at America. But then it turned out that for them it was a huge sum. Do not look for a surrogate mother on the Internet or on forums. Trust only proven clinics. Because some of the surrogate mothers write their data on the forum and offer their services. But this is not your option. Do not trust them. They can deceive you, and then blackmail you with an abortion.
tori236713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tori236713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2019 at 3:05am
Hi, I understand your despair, but do not hurry. You had a lot of unsuccessful attempts, you are a very strong personality. I admire your zeal for maternal happiness, you have incredible patience. You should not look for a surrogate on the Internet. You'd better go to a good reproduction center. It is important that you find a good, professional surrogate. Look for clinics in other countries, this area is very well developed in Ukraine. I recommend that you go there, there are very good laws regarding this process.
pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2019 at 11:43am
I wish you the best of luck..
I can't imagine what it takes to undergo 10 attempts and still fail each time. I really hope that you have found yourself the best surrogate mother in the whole world!
We sure did! We signed with one agency and they have matched a surrogate themselves. But honestly, their choice is amazing. The woman who is carrying our baby at the moment is incredible!
Btw our agency is called World Center of baby. and if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me.
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2019 at 6:53pm
10 unsuccessful attempts - this is a lot, in my opinion. It seems to me that you made the right decision when you decided to use the services of a surrogate. But do not look for a surrogate on the Internet. This is not the best option, you can become a victim of scammers. It is better to contact a specialized clinic, where a worthy candidate will be selected for you. Now surrogacy is allowed in some countries: in Ukraine, in Russia and in some US states. The most flexible laws regarding this issue in Ukraine.
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2019 at 10:14am
Hi, I completely agree with the opinion expressed by Amanda. Indeed, you have spent a lot of time in vain. During this time, you could already have a baby. Undoubtedly, it is better to use this service abroad. It is imperative to take into account the rating of the clinic, read reviews about it. But it is best to visit the clinic you like in person. In this case, it is advisable to use the service of a surrogate mother. I know that you can enter the program of surrogacy after 4 unsuccessful trips of IVF. After all, 10 attempts of IVF are a huge burden on your body.
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2019 at 10:27am
Hi Tiana, indeed, this woman has medical indications for surrogacy. I also do not understand why she did not resort to surrogacy earlier. After all, this is a very effective option for childless couples. They could use their own eggs or use donor material. And it seems to me that a surrogate should not be searched on the forum. It is better to give preference to specialized clinics. In this case, you can secure your money and get a real result.
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 7:47am
I wonder if your story ended well? I really hope so! We were looking for clinics around the world, there were many unsuccessful IVF attempts, but found in Ukraine - the clinic of Professor Feskov, where everything worked out))) I believe whoever's looking will always find it!
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 7:49am
By the way, they have their own channel on YouTube, there is a lot of information, I advise everyone who is interested in this topic to watch https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QFjkLnFGyEfQtr9Pjgnug
 Post Reply Post Reply