FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedlonely, bored, where do i start.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CoroBeachbabes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoroBeachbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lonely, bored, where do i start.
    Posted: 18 February 2017 at 12:51am
sorry for being a major downer, just looking for some one to socialize with. im 28 and a mum of four and litterally have no friends lol, dont know any one where i moved to 6 months ago. in a little hick town lol. cant cut a break i swear lmao. hows everyone elses night? if theres even anyone on here, cant sleep but also the only time out i get.
believe it or not i am an awesome friend and bubbly careing down to earth heart felt person. need some company as much as i deny i need it hahaha
Sponsored Links

Mummabear16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2017 at 7:33pm
I know how you feel! I was the exact same when we moved to where we are now, didn't know a single soul. Where abouts are you based?
Dana253876 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dana253876 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2020 at 6:25am
It was a tragedy for a person a couple of years ago. Now, social distance has become the norm in many countries. My boss transferred me to a remote mode of work in April and I still live like this)) I am used to this mode and find a special pleasure in seclusion. I found myself an interesting new hobby. Now I often gamble on gambling sites, discover here more info about it. This is great fun and additional income. We meet with friends in an online chat and this has also become the norm. And you yourself now?
 Post Reply Post Reply