FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCot mattress advice please!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aly119231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aly119231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cot mattress advice please!
    Posted: 01 April 2017 at 12:08pm
Hi everyone,
I've just joined the forum. I am pregnant with my first baby (due in August 2017) and looking for an advice on cot mattress.
We bought a standard secondhand cot on Trade Me, but I would like to invest in good and safe new mattress.
I found that INNATURE and Nature Baby are offering great organic options, but they are quite costly.
Is anyone here using their products? Can you recommend it or some other options to consider? Does it really necessary to have an organic one or it is just a fancy trend? Has anyone order US mattresses from Amazon?
Many thanks!
Sponsored Links

GingerRoyal221987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerRoyal221987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2017 at 8:38pm
I ordered memory foam mattress from this website. It’s a high quality mattress for a very fair price. This type of mattress is good at relieving pressure on painful joints, but is usually pricier than sprung mattresses.
Aly119231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aly119231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 8:23am
Thank you for the link, but I cannot see any cot mattresses there. It looks like they are selling stuff for adults only. I am looking for the cot mattress suitable for newborn.
shree267095 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shree267095 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2021 at 10:28am
I know the anxiety you feel when you are searching for best mattress for children? I have gone through the same with my little ones, and continue to do so as they are growing. When I want to buy a mattress for Children I follow some tips:
1) High quality materials
2) Waterproof and Hygienic
3) Breathable & Durable
4) Customization.
I did quite some research and then I ordered Latex Foam mattress from the Beddy by Centuary Mattress. It’s a high quality baby mattress for a very fair price. Hope this answer will help you to find best mattress for kid.

Edited by shree267095 - 24 April 2021 at 10:30am
 Post Reply Post Reply