FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIVF Success

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
irissean225076 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote irissean225076 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IVF Success
    Posted: 07 August 2017 at 9:37pm
Morning Everyone!
How are you doing. I am going to share my successful IVF story. Take it: i was diognised with mild endometroisis,adhessions and one side tubal blockage. it was hard to take. then we went for ivf in march last year but it was unsucssful. i lost hope came home started working out just for my body. then we gave it another cycle in july and am happy to say that i got my beta reults and its 176. I got pregnant. so happy but it’s been a rough journey. It became possible because of biotexcom. wish all the success to those trying. please have faith and dont loose hope. Gods time is the best and he knows what you are going through. Good luck!!!
Thank you Everyone!!
Sponsored Links

Melania225973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melania225973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2017 at 1:03am
Hi)) Thank you dear for sharing your feelings, it's such a pleasure to read here a positive story. I'm totally agree with you about Biotexcom. The staff is so kind and caring. Doctor was always so encouraging and positive. I had 3 rounds of IUI with them, and the last one was successful. So I don't hesitate to advise the it. It's the center https://ovu.com/ukraine/kiev/fertility-clinic/biotexcom-reproductive-medical-center-kiev
lucille853227464 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucille853227464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2018 at 9:56pm
Hi there, dear. That is so awesome. You were successful against the odds. That is so inspiring. Do share more details of your journey. I would love to know. I too am struggling with infertility.
nany891227472 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nany891227472 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2018 at 4:33am
hey guys! recenty i went for another round of ivf, this was my second one, and once again, there wasnt any sucess. its getting harder and harder to stay positive about this situation. recently i have made up my mind that i will go for surrogacy. i have been looking at this greatt ukrainian clinic and their services look like just what i need. i am currently on another round of hormones so that my eggs can be extracted and then, i wanna go ahead and have a surrogate carry my baby. i am pretty nervous, but pretty excited too. my husband and i have been wanting to start a family for so long now, and now, i feel like that dream is finally starting to come true!
denon227579 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denon227579 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2018 at 11:03am
It is quite so times since I contributed to this forum. I think I have something to share with you. There is this clinic in Ukraine I have ever visited and it is worth recommending. They helped me to have a child through ivf process. I am now one of the happiest mum. I think it is good you pay them a visit should be having any fertility problem. Hope that this one helped.
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 10:51pm
Great story, thanks for sharing. I hope my new clinic will finally help me fulfill our dream. x
Me 38, DH 42
#1IVF - BNF, no implantation
#2IVF - BNF, mc
changed clinics, 1st appointment Gdansk - June 2018
#3IVF - Gdansk Poland, Dec 2018
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2018 at 9:04am
Hi, my friends went to this clinic as well. However, they are interested in the issue of surrogacy. Now their surrogate is pregnant, they are very happy. They hope that the pregnancy will go well and they will successfully formalize all the necessary documents and they will begin a better life. But, they think for a very long time before they decide to surrogacy. At first, they had many doubts and were very worried that they would fail and they would spend money in vain. However, their fears were not justified and they are very happy that they did not postpone it. After all, you know, they are not very young. Therefore, a delay would not make sense. Because they want to raise their child, educate him and grab the grandchildren, after all. They saw their surrogate, they liked it. In addition, they said that they trust doctors to the fullest extent. And therefore, they feel more relaxed. Because, my friends are not obliged to control all questions regarding pregnancy. This is fully engaged in the clinic to which they turned. I hope that they will succeed, because they have been dreaming about this for so long. In addition, they were carefully engaged in the selection of the clinic, medical center.
pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2019 at 6:52am
Congrats!
We are also doing great!
Our agency World Center of Baby is one of the best ones. We have experienced so many positive emotions in a span of 3 months that we are with this agency. Hopefully, our SM gets pregnant this time around!
xx
Briti250299 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briti250299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2019 at 2:40am
Hey Irissean! I am really feeling sorry for you. I hope are fine and feeling better. Dear I am also infertile and my doctor suggested me for the surrogacy. I am planning for it with my husband as it is the best one option. I can understand the situation you are facing so I would like to suggest you to collect better information before going to do another try of something like this. Good wishes.
 Post Reply Post Reply