FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRisks of Surrogacy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Risks of Surrogacy
    Posted: 28 November 2019 at 7:00pm
Hello girls, probably many of you are worried about the possible risks of surrogacy. I would like to know what you think about this? Do you think that joining a surrogacy program is risky? If you think this is so, then what are the risks? The topic of surrogacy is always very controversial and scrupulous. But I know that many people think that surrogacy is an extremely complex process. But in my opinion this is not entirely true, besides the effectiveness of this method is much higher than the others. I would like to discuss this topic with you, I am waiting for your answers.
Sponsored Links

luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 7:09pm
Around the world, the legal status of surrogacy may vary. In some countries, such as the UK, Canada, Denmark, Australia, and New Zealand, the only surrogacy permitted is altruistic. Bulgaria, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, and Spain all forms of surrogacy are forbidden.

The intended will need to relinquish some control and trust the surrogate to carry the pregnancy. Most surrogacy journeys are successful, so intended parents can feel confident in trusting their surrogate to successfully deliver a child.

Surrogacy can be expensive because of the number of people and services involved. In the clinic, they can help to find a way to finance the surrogacy treatment. Surrogacy involves different parts who need to be patient and flexible.
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 7:21pm
Surrogacy is a complex fertility treatment due to the number of involved parts. Becoming pregnant, it’s normally a challenge but starts a surrogacy process it is not always an easy decision. It requires research, familial support and a long process with all the involved parties. Every surrogacy process is different based on the circumstances.

Surrogacy involves many complicated medical processes and screening, from pre-transfer medications to the embryo transfer to the delivery. Before being able to become a surrogate, the women will undergo the screening and the psychological tests to ensure is emotionally stable in carrying a child for intended parents.

A medical professional will examine her personal history and explain any medical complications she may be at risk for and will monitor the health of the surrogate and the baby throughout the pregnancy to address any potential complications that may emerge. The whole process is a large inversion of time, often takes a year or longer to complete the entire process.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 8:22pm
In my opinion, the most important risk may lie in the choice of a surrogate mother. Often, prospective parents try to find a surrogate mother on their own. But testing a surrogate on its own can be very difficult. Thus, it is very easy to become a victim of deception. When you pursue surrogacy, you’re placing immense trust in your surrogate — that she’s medically fit to carry your baby, that she can provide a healthy environment while your baby is in utero and more. The choice of a surrogate mother must be approached responsibly. She should be checked not only physical, but also morally.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 8:33pm
Girls, thanks for your answers. What do you think about legal risks? As, some countries may not allow pre- or post-birth parentage orders, which may prevent foreign intended parents from placing their name on the birth certificate or cause a surrogate to have inherent parental rights. It’s rare, but there are certainly cases where international surrogates fight for custody of a baby. Of course, in this case, everything will depend on the country where the couple enters the program of surrogacy, and on its laws. Indeed, in each country, this issue is regulated in completely different ways. But how to choose a country for surrogacy?
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 8:52pm
Yes, of course, such situations do exist. To avoid them, you need to carefully study the laws of the country in which you are going to go to join the surrogacy program. For example, in Ukraine, the issue of surrogacy is fully regulated by law. In this country, the law is on the side of biological parents, in contrast to Russia, where the right for the child is assigned to the woman who gave birth to him. That is why today so many people go to Ukraine. In general, legal risks can be avoided by contacting a good clinic. Usually, in large clinics there are lawyers who help parents solve legal problems. I would recommend you contact Biotexcom. This place is the best in Ukraine.
Briti250299 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briti250299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 8:58pm
Hello Tiana! Yes you are absolutely right that there are many people who always use to say that surrogacy is not the good one or safe process. I was also one of them who always wondered if it is good or not. Well from some days just because of this I came on forums to check out the information related to such things and I have found it the good one option till now. I hope to get more good results soon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 9:12pm
Amanda, this is excellent advice; indeed, it is better to clarify such questions in the clinic. Indeed, the legal aspects of this issue may vary from state to state. And given that most childless couples have to go abroad to use the services of a surrogate, this issue is relevant. I also think that in Ukraine the issue of surrogacy is the most regulated. Therefore, in this case, special legal problems should not arise. But before you go anywhere you really need to find out all the information that seems to you inaccurate. If you believe in the best, then everything will turn out well.
Briti250299 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briti250299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 9:20pm
Hey Luha! It seems like you already have a lot information related to the surrogacy process. I'm so new here and just wondering for the best results and I am so confuse as well that if I should go for this process or not. I shall be thankful if anyone share her experience of best clinic. Tell me about that clinic of Ukraine as well which you are talking about?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2019 at 8:11am
Hello! For surrogacy, you must have a medical condition. This is the main condition for joining the surrogacy program in a clinic called Biotexcom in Ukraine. I can say that this clinic is one of the best in Europe, so you should not doubt it. However, I would recommend that you first contact their manager to obtain up-to-date information. There are three different packages in this clinic, they differ in cost. However, when choosing a VIP package, a surrogate will be found within 1.5-2 months. Also, I can recommend you a standard package, it is cheaper than a VIP package.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2019 at 8:18am
Hi Briti!

If you're a woman, you may consider a surrogate for several reasons:

You may want to think about surrogacy if you tried but couldn't get pregnant with a variety of assisted-reproduction techniques, such as IVF.

Surrogates have also made parenthood an option for people who might not be able to adopt a child, perhaps because of their age or marital status. Medical problems with your uterus.
You had a hysterectomy that removed your uterus.
Conditions that make pregnancy impossible or risky for you, such as severe heart disease. But you can share your story with us! Perhaps we will tell you something useful.
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2021 at 1:35pm
Perhaps reproductive technology is the best thing that could have happened to our civilization. Whereas previously infertile couples were doomed to the absence of their own children, now, thanks to IVF and surrogacy, they can become parents. Indeed, they write here correctly, there are good clinics in Ukraine, I advise you to look there. I am so happy now, thanks to the Feskov clinic in Ukraine and the surrogate mother!
Physician267514 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physician267514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2021 at 9:20am
While there are a few “risks” of undergoing surrogacy, most of these risks can be seen more as challenges and obstacles to anticipate instead of end-all twists of fate.

Surrogacy is a complex process full of growth, optimism, and also anxiety, and pressure, as the hoped-for result is a baby for two intended parents. Thus, emotions can run high at times of worry or big benchmarks in the process. Logistical things to look out for include the hectic schedule full of meetings to keep track of, as well as the intensity of the screening process that will really scour both Intended Parents and Surrogate alike. Patience will also be tested in not only the wait for the baby to grow but also the wait to find a Surrogate match.

And once that match is found, feelings of jealousy might arise around the original situation of infertility within the Intended Parents. Lastly, the legality surrounding surrogacy might be intimidating at first, but upon a better understanding that it is for the protection of both parties, it becomes less daunting.
 Post Reply Post Reply