FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedUnusual pet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unusual pet
    Posted: 11 July 2020 at 3:20pm
We were given a pet and it's a snake! We aren't sure if this is a suitable pet. What do you think about this?
Sponsored Links

Anna252936 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna252936 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2020 at 10:40am
It is up to you if it's a suitable pet or not. Some people do like snakes and even prefer to have them as pet, rather than cats, dogs, hamsters...I saw even once that one girl petted her snake
Rebecca253443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca253443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2020 at 12:30pm
Hello there! I would like to say that it is absolutely up to you to decide if this kind of pet is normal or not. Some people prefer snakes as pets. My elder son has a pet snake and at the beginning we against a dangerous creature living under the same roof with us, especially with my child. But then we realized that if you are careful with it, it can bring no harm to you. My son even training them a little bit and petting them, and they seem to enjoy it. It is even written online that you can pet a domestic snake.It is even written online that you can pet a domestic snake

Edited by Rebecca253443 - 13 July 2020 at 12:32pm
 Post Reply Post Reply