FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp me!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bear265320 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bear265320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me!!
    Posted: 12 October 2020 at 8:54am
I feel awful, I’ve started a full time job to provide for my child to make sure she can have nice things and I can pay all of our bills but it wipes out my week, I don’t have time for X anymore at all and it sucks, I just want to be able to spend time with X and also have time for myself, I don’t have a routine, I’m struggling to sleep and my ocd is very bad so I’m constantly cleaning and cannot relax, I just feel so guilty and burnt out, her father is starting to take her overnight this week to for the first time and I’m very nervous because he was abusive to me and he’s been seeing her for a while and hasn’t hurt her and I don’t think he would but the anxiety doesn’t go away

Where I’m from, unless they damn near kill you they’ll split custody 50/50 and I’d see X even less :(

I’m so nervous since x started going there again recently after being ill x comes home and has started swearing and said yesterday after coming back that e didn’t like me and I’m horrible and I know it’s his family saying those things in front of x and are being repeated to me :( x always used to tell me that x hated it and him and when I went to drop x off they’d cry and scream at the sight of him but nothing I can do, I don’t know if this is a vent or what or more of a beg for help but I’m just a mess I don’t have time for myself or x and it’s breaking me, I just want to do what’s best, I don’t have any friends and don’t see family that often :(https://essaywriter.fun/

Edited by bear265320 - 12 October 2020 at 10:12am
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply