FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHormones, ovulating or pregnant?!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toni266191 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toni266191 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hormones, ovulating or pregnant?!!
    Posted: 31 January 2021 at 2:25am
I'll start by letting you all know I'm extremely inpatient!

So.. I've been on the depo most of my sexual life. I got pregnant on the pill with my first (I missed ONE day!) Then with our second, I came off the depo. They told me it could take 6 months to 2 years for my body to return to normal but life had other plans and we conceived our second within 2 weeks. Now I'm back off the depo and was only on the pill for a month before coming off it to try for baby number 3.

It's only been 2 weeks since coming off the pill and sorry if TMI but here's a list of my symptoms:

Cravings for specific foods
Adversions to some foods
Nausea
Increased libido
Minor cramping
Tender breasts and nipples
Darker and larger areolas
High, soft cervix
Increased discharge (watery)

I cannot work out for the life of me if I'm in really early pregnancy, ovulating or if its simply just hormones while my body readjusts! It's too early to take a pregnancy test and OPK is only a faint line. Thoughts??
Sponsored Links

Joe248774 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe248774 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2021 at 11:34pm
Hey Toni! I get your frustration: it must be tough to live in this status of uncertainty. What can I say? Womanhood is complicated, and it can indeed be challenging. Concerning your symptoms, I have heard that some can be indicators of low progesterone and estrogen. If you want further information on this matter, I suggest you check out xcellr8.health. On this website, you can find clarifications about bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. You should check it out: I think you could find some answers to your doubts. I wish you all the best.
 Post Reply Post Reply