FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWisdom about pools

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Max265389 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max265389 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wisdom about pools
    Posted: 17 March 2021 at 12:06pm
Clean your pool twice a month and your pool will always be clean
Sponsored Links

Alexa262704 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexa262704 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2021 at 2:45pm
Twice per months? I clean it only ones in a season
Deirdre265511 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deirdre265511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2021 at 12:46pm
Try to clean your pool as often as possible with a quality pool cleaner. At the moment, few people follow these rules and because of this, their pools find themselves in different puddles or mud. My friend did this very often too, for a while he forgot about the pool, and then complained about why his pool is so dirty. After a while, I explained to him that he needed careful pool maintenance and that high quality pool cleaning products should be used. I even showed him a website with different pool cleaners, and now my friend cleans the pool at least twice a month (homendgarden.com). He no longer had any mud problems in the pool.
Joan265408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joan265408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Deirdre265511 Deirdre265511 wrote:

Try to clean your pool as often as possible with a quality pool cleaner. At the moment, few people follow these rules and because of this, their pools find themselves in different puddles or mud. My friend did this very often too, for a while he forgot about the pool, and then complained about why his pool is so dirty. After a while, I explained to him that he needed careful pool maintenance and that high quality pool cleaning products should be used. I even showed him a website with different pool cleaners, and now my friend cleans the pool at least twice a month (homendgarden.com). He no longer had any mud problems in the pool.

Thank you for your recommendation!
 Post Reply Post Reply