FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMoving.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jamess266209 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamess266209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moving.
    Posted: 30 March 2021 at 5:56pm
Oh.... it's really sad. As for me, I just want to recommend you to have a look at one very informative resource and check this article with the Best States to Live because it can be really useful in your case if you want to move somewhere right now. I hope that you will read it too there. Good luck.
Sponsored Links

Jennae267060 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennae267060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2021 at 3:21am
This article from Three Men & A Truck may help you void these problems in the future. There's a lot of red flags that pop up before you even hire a bad moving company that you can spot if you know what to look for. This one helped me and my fiance avoid some problems for sure! Better luck in the future. You may also want to look into local organizations that regulate moving companies to get some form of compensation if you had lost or damaged items. Three Men & A Truck
 Post Reply Post Reply