FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHeart problems in pregnancy...anyone else?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wiliam267024 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wiliam267024 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heart problems in pregnancy...anyone else?
    Posted: 17 April 2021 at 4:52am
After several weeks of feeling horrible and having several near fainting spells my midwife scheduled me a doctor's appointment. It's looking like I have a heart defect or disease and pregnancy is aggravating it. I have to do a heart ultrasound (eachocardiogram) and wear a heart monitor for a few days to get the actual diagnosis. Has anyone else experienced this in pregnancy? I started noticing my heart fluttering or speeding up back in my teens, and other pregnancies, but was told it was mostly likely panic attacks. If any of you ladies have gone through this I would love to hear your stories! I could use some encouragement tonight. https://tweakbox.mobi/https://getappvalley.com/

Edited by Wiliam267024 - 18 April 2021 at 8:48am
Sponsored Links

Ann266334 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ann266334 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2021 at 2:01pm
Thank you for sharing your story!
James268312 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James268312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2021 at 8:57am
With a heart defect, do doctors allow you to have children and give birth? I always thought that it was dangerous for myself and the child. After all, anything can happen to the mother because of a heart defect,and the child will die with her. I think it's perilous for you. The fluttering of the heart and heaviness of the head can be a panic attack, but if your heart creates colic, you need to seek help from other doctors. You should be carefully checked for other diseases. Dizziness is always not a very good sign. I would tell you to use functional medicine cholesterol to find out what's wrong with you.

Edited by James268312 - 19 August 2021 at 4:33pm
Black268301 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black268301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2021 at 1:00pm
Pregnancy can cause cardiovascular problems, including the worsening of existing heart conditions. Mild heart diseases may be first noticed during pregnancy. The stressors include decreased hemoglobin, increased blood volume, stroke volume, and eventually cardiac rate. Cardiac output rises by between 30 and 50%.
 Post Reply Post Reply