FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust ’07 Mums to be

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 189>
Author
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:19pm
Poor wee Ethan having a cold. Hope he recovers soon!

Did you get to the movies Chonni? Good idea, getting out for a good couple of hours. That's what I feel like doing actually. I've been out & about a little bit, but find that as soon as I get home I'm waiting for things to happen & can't get it off my mind! I think I'm going to drive myself insane with this waiting. I'm sure I've said that before!! I've been organised for this baby to come for weeks now, so don't have a lot to do!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Sponsored Links

Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:24pm
hi everyone yup im still here!!

glad to see im not the only one!

CONGRATS NZPIPER :)

i had the worst back ache lastnight and i was thinking OMG mabye this is it but errr no dont think so grrrr,

italiah ive had the same thing from the MIL , next time she asks im just going to say next wed at 11.30pm ill go into labour hahaha, thats hubby and my joke at the moment as im NOT good at waiting for things to happen i tend to over think things and stress majourly wondering when things will happen so the joke is, next wed at 11.30pm ill go into labour, LOL

so how is everyone who hasnt popped feeling??? happy due date chonni! :) its my due date tomorrow LOL

and how are the new mummies feeling??

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:26pm
LOL italiah you sound like me! i was so organised this time, now i wish i hadnt been so organised as now itd give me something to do

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:46pm
hellooooooooo

i so wish i had a computer at home. my back is so dam sore again!! but its not lower back tho :(

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:03pm
well ive settled on a name lol as hubby is NO help with the middle name at all
so . . .
Jett Jefferson
and if they got it wrong and its a girl . .
Lexus Chloe

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:10pm
yeah i went to go see die hard4 it was good to get out hahah.
catrad im having those same lower back pains everytime they come im like yayayaya!!! but they soon go away after awhile lol
how was everyones day
italiah did u end up going out anywhere today?
chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:16pm
aww there nice names catrad!!
im hoping they didint get the sex wrong haha coz her rooms all pink not that illd care if its a boy but i mean poor wee boy having to live in a pink room and pink cloths hahah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:20pm
Hey preggy girls

Yeah I went out for lunch for only about an hour with my sister, then had a sleep this afternoon. Then went to get Dh some boxes as he's gotten into a bit of a cleaning mode & is cleaning out our office, so I spent about 45 mins at the mall. I thought I should get a new passport photo & form as my passport expires next month, so thought I'd try & get it away before baby comes. I don't have any plans for tomorrow though. Friday if it's fine my friend wants to go for a walk, probably down the beach. I don't think I can manage around the Mount, it's a bit to hilly.

I'm glad i'm not the only one waiting waiting!! And I haven't even got to my DD yet. I don't know how nzpiper did it waiting an extra week. I am sooo excited that SOON i will get to meet him though!!

Love the names picked catrad. I wonder which Jett will come first?
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:39pm
i thought id go earlier than my due date but noooo.
oh well bring on next wed at 11.30pm LOL cant wait to tell the MIL that hehehe

wow i forgot nzpiper was overdue, for being overdue i guess the bub was small then huh?! sarah was 3300gms and that was a few weeks early! and i thought she was kinda small.
im getting really anxious about going into labour, i just wast to skip the labour part and just wake up with a baby haha

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:42pm
well im off home now, im going to have a nice hot shower and lax out on the couch hubbys coming home at 8pm as he thinks hes been neglecting me coz hes had so much work on, and as horrible as it sounds i just want a early night!!!!!! sarahs away for the night tonight so i just want to sleep!

anyway goodnight ladies

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:44pm
I'm not that scared about labour at all. I know that I need to go into hospital earlish to be put on antibiotics for the strep b, & when the pains too bad I'll have an epidural. I just want to be in that situation NOW!! I'm not expecting to get to my DD, so if I'm still here next Friday I'll be ropeable I can see it! I don't think anyone will want to be around me, I'll just be a moany pants.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:45pm
Have a nice night catrad, hope one of us goes overnight.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 1:44am
Congratulations nzpiper and DH!

How are things with Cooper now Sparkle?
Zac Mark - 30.11.05
Samara Ailsa - 13.08.07
ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 9:38am
And then there were three!!! Italiah, are you still with us? Not like you not to post your usual morning 'hello'...??!! I think we should be running bets on who is going to go first!! Good luck, ladies

chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 9:41am
happy duedate catrad!!
haha i thought illd go b4 my dd to lol. im getting some tummy pains today and alot ovanight really saw and it feels like i have so much pressure on my pelvis so it hurts to walk now
did anyone pop over noight??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 9:42am
Sad to say I'm still here. Had a ratty sleep so feeling very tired & lathargic this morning. Though its such a beautiful day I should get my a$$ into gear & take the kids for a walk somewhere, take my mind of this baby.

Last night I seemed to have a mixture of BH & period like pain (contractions) all through the night. But all has stopped this morning.

Yes it will be interesting which one of us will go next!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 9:44am
Gosh chonni you sound very uncomfortable!! Hope you pop real soon hun!!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 9:48am
lol i hope so too, ive got a midwife appt at 11 and lasttime i saw her she said that the babys got to be born soon or she will get to big for me so hopfully she will make a date for induction today.
dotnt you hate it when that happens italiah u get all exited during the night and cant sleep and then when it gets to morning there gone.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 10:12am
Well you lie there thinking "should i be timing these?" and lie awake waiting for the next one to come. So a lot of sleep-time is wasted, & it's all for nothing!

Hope Mw works out a plan for you today chonni, get an induction date sorted if things don't happen on their own.

Where do you live by the way? I was thinking both me & catrad are in the BOP, & if were were nearby too, it would be "The Bay Babes" left.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 10:44am
haha yup thats wat i do at night wat a waste of time aha. i live in wellington aye
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 189>