FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust ’07 Mums to be

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 189>
Author
MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 8:55am
Ohh yay. Congrats to catrad and welcome to wee Jett!!

Hopefully its Chonni's turn now aye!
Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs
Sponsored Links

ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 9:26am
Congratulations catrad and DH!

And then there were two (or maybe only one...? or none...?)

Are you still with us, Italiah? Chonni?

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:46am
AWW YAY!! Congratulations Catrad & DH!!! Welcome to little Jett!!

Chonni must be having her baby now maybe - yay!

I've been at the Dr's this morning as Gia fell off the couch & cried whenever her arm moved so had to get it xrayed. Thankfully not broken, obviously just fell on it wrong. So hopefully it'll be ok soon.   
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:48am
So, hows your prediction of going today, Italiah??!! Think it will come true?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:57am
Haha shell, I HOPE SO!! I was thinking whilst waiting at the radiology place i bet I'll go into labour while all this is happening! But no.... and I pretty much have to stay at home today to nurse Gia, until her arm is ok to move around again. So I'll be here, waiting waiting, thinking when it's going to happen! I was so sure I'd wake this morning to contractions... but once again was wrong! I wish I could switch off to it.

It was so horrible at the dr's when he was feeling her arm & moving it around & she was screaming. So horrible to have your child hurting like that! Thankfully dh was there for the xray so he took her in & I waited outside. She cried again when they took the xrays so I'm glad I wasn't there to hear it.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:59am
Yeah, I don't like those 'pain' cries...I got one last night...I was feeding Bella and she quickly pulled off my breast and a squirt of breast milk squirted her in the eye!! Oops, and she cried that horrible high pitched "I'm in pain" cry...I felt so bad!

sparkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 2:33pm
Congrats Catrad and DH!!!

ANOTHER BOY!!!!!

Can't wait to see pics!

Good luck you last two, hopefully it will be soon!
sparkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 3:05pm
I finally got around to putting a couple of pics in the photo gallery of Cooper.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 3:35pm
Awesome sparkle, pic's are soo cute! How's things going with Cooper's feeding?

Recieved a text from nzpiper today saying she's hoping to get home today after paeds check Thomas out & let them go. She's dying to get back on here!! She said Thomas is feeding well.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 3:40pm
Did she have a caesar, Italiah??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 4:33pm
She didn't say, but I don't think so.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

sparkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 7:26pm
feeding is going much better.

He put on 220grams (I think!) in the two days so mw was happy for me to go back to exclusively bf as of yesterday morning.

I'm not feeling any let down of my milk, not that I would know what that feels like! But he is definitely swallowing alot more frequently so I know he's getting something.

That and sleeping for more than 3 hours at a time, so I know he must be full.

My boobs are definitely heavier though. And I don't know if this is common, but I'm sure I can feel them "re filling" for a few hours after I've fed Cooper. Does that sound weird???
MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 9:15pm
No ones heard from Chonni?
Hope shes doing okay!
Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:55pm
Congratulations Catrad and DH.

Sparkle - glad to hear Cooper is feeding well.

Italiah - hope Gia is feeling better soon.
Zac Mark - 30.11.05
Samara Ailsa - 13.08.07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 9:28am
Sparkle that's great Cooper has put on weight & the feeding is going better. Normally when you feel your milk come down it's like a tingling feeling, perhaps it feels like this when you say it's refilling?

Haven't heard from chonni at all. Hope everything went well, I guess it means she had her baby.

Gia's still very careful with her arm & cries if she tries to use it. She's used it a couple of times last night when playing, but I've noticed it just dangles down by her side. At least she's happier than what she was yesterday, she sat on the couch most of the day (besides her 3 hr sleep) & watched her fav Brainy Baby - Animals - dvd.

We're probably going to watch the Bay play today just down the road from us. It looks to be another lovely day so it will be nice to get out. Nothing's happening baby-wise so miles will just go on as usual!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

sparkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 11:15am
Poor little Gia, not fun!!! Hopefully it will come right soon.

I wish it was a nice day here, it's very Blah! I'm thinking of catching up on housework, not that I want too (and therefore are procrastinating on here!!!)

Cooper seems to want to feed every 2 hours since about 1030 last night. I'm happy to do it though, as I don't want him going backwards.

Going to try and go for another walk this afternoon. Fingers crossed the weather holds out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 11:27am
I get that feeling too, Sparkle, and I'm sure its my boobs 'filling' up, and thats the same sort of feeling I get when my let-down comes in - just turning the breast pump on now is enough for my boobs to let down!! Funny!

sparkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 11:55am
I just remembered that I put a birth notice in the paper for today! I need to go and get the Herald before the corner dairy runs out! How do you do these things with a baby!!!

Do I put him in his pram? His sling? Just carry him???? Hope he wakes up soon.........did I just say that!!!!!!!
justme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 8:20pm

yay! what great news to see after being off the site for a while- Congrats catrad on your wee Jett  hope your wee family is doing well - big hugs & love 

lol sparkle.. I know what you mean - it's such a big decision alot of the time what to take baby out i\n he he.. glad to hear all is going well with your wee cooper - sounds like things are definiely looking up - Yay!

If you have popped too - Chonni? congrats chickie! - wish you & your wee family all the best - hope you are recovering well

Good luck italiah , looking real close for you hun! At last wee Jett will be in your arms!!

Hope it all goes well for you too melln.. so exciting!! Bet you can't wait

Hope everyone is having a good weekend - have a nice nite everyone!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 3:33am
Yes it's 3:17am & I'm wide freakin awake! Have been since 12:45am. Woke to hear Gia crying & needed to go to the toilet so went, then as soon as i got back into bed I had painful cramping, then needed to get up & go #2's! Got back into bed AGAIN & was still having cramping. So i was thinking that I REALLY needed to get some sleep so was trying my hardest to get comfy again & drift off, but then another cramp would come. They stopped after an hour or so, but now I'm wide awake, so I've been up on the net, trying to tire myself out. I'm really hungry too, but can't be bothered getting up to make myself anything. Now I KNOW I'm going to be knackered tomorrow with the lack of sleep.

A couple more cramps have come & gone in the past few minutes, but I'm actually wishing them away just so I can get some sleep, cos I'm guessing this ISN'T labour, just another tease & I'd much rather be sleeping than being TEASED about labour!!!!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 189>