FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChecklist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Checklist
    Posted: 03 January 2007 at 11:44am
Okay here's my checklist for labour.... (for a laugh)

Clothes for baby and me ready
Sick of being pregnant
Am 38wks (11 days to go)
Have done the last leg shave & toenail clip possible
Christmas/New Years over, no more social arrangements until Feb
I'm bored and exhausted

So come Baby, come! lol - Anyone else sick of being pregnant yet?
Sponsored Links

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 1:55pm
Hair done?
Magazines in the bag?
things set out for your girls?
DH have his phone / text / email list?
DH have a password to come on here and let us know bubs and you are ok?

im sick of being pregnant too but still have some cooking of bubs to do yet....Im sure it will be worth it when bubs gets here....
Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 3:03pm
have you got knickers in your bag as we forgot those in our rush and i spent 24 hours in a hospital gown with no knickers. yep didn't own a nightie at that point either
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 3:12pm
oh yeah - slippers or jandals for hospital....undies a must have!!!

and have you put your order in for your first meal / drink that Dh has to bring in....

sooo much to remember!!!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 4:53pm
I did nearly forget undies but last time I forgot nappies for the newborn. Hannah had disposables from neonates but Briona was in hospital clothies

And I have Andie's cell phone number so we can txt her and you guys will all be in on the news.
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 7:27pm
ok well sounds like you are set so bubs can come out anytime now....
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 7:48pm
Got everything except my legs crossed!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 8:42pm
Um yes I am well over being pregnant. I told my MW today it is coming out this month and she laughed at me.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 8:57pm
My mw came for a regular visit today and I said "I'd be glad to go into labour right now, wanna go up to the hospital?" lol And it turns out she had nothing else on today either!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2007 at 12:48pm
Camera, video/dvd recorder, chargers etc

Edited by Kels

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2007 at 1:19pm
Thanks Kels I only just remembered the camera today! Preggy brain!!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2007 at 1:58pm
hmmm charger for the digi cam??? nothing worse than finding no power in something - cell phone too?
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2007 at 2:34pm
Feeling energetic today (for once!) so I've already gone for a walk with the girls and am about to embark on a grocery shopping expedition! I'm gonna walk this baby into coming
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2007 at 7:16pm
oh man, still didn't pack hospital bag today, but managed to buy the bits for it I didn't have. I so need my hair cut and coloured, might book that in tomorrow. Need to get some books and some summer nighties or something, as I am not a nightclothes wearer. I have done some baking, and am currently washing the bassinette cover, as when I put it up before, I didn't think it looked clean enough. I just had a shandy, and am fighting the urge to have another, so beer is top of my hospital list...
Nikki, if you are reading this, i will text you, and you can come on here and post, ok? I cannot count on rod to do that!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2007 at 8:38pm
You could always just not change (for nights) at the hospital... I packed nightwear when I went in with Hannah but because I ended up with a c/s and could hardly walk by myself I just didn't bother with them!
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 9:19pm
Yeah, i could, but it is very very hot here, and I would really rather be nekkid!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 3:24am
LOL Annie it's been getting heaps hotter at nights here too... but still cold when I go to bed. And I don't like being found that way by the kids in the morning

I've had little contractions from 6pm to 11pm ish... was too tired so decided to just go to bed and see what happens. Everything has settled right down but I'm thinking once I properly get up today (at the moment I'm just filling in time cause I feel yuck and I can't sleep) that things will probably get going... here's hoping! I'm quite excited about seeing my little Baby
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 8:12am
oh thressa exciting I am so checking on here all the time to check on you.
Deborah Mum to:

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 8:21am
Teresa, i'm jealous  i've have enough of the little period of time when i'm having contractions and then they go away. I'm over being pregnant in a big way and DH is over me being pergnant as wel. He told me he would rather put up with the baby crying for a feed than me trying to move in the bed at night. I'm thinking a big walk is on the plans for me this afternoon and everyday until this thing gets out of me. Hopefully in the next few weeks.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 4:47pm
Heya Becks, I started today with a decent walk (my third one this week ) but sadly everything died down and hasn't picked up again since before breakfast . It was a long night with light contractions, nausea, stuffy nose, coughing, sore back (from the weight when I lie on my side).... <sigh> anyways should be happening this week, it just feels so long!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>