FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNo A/C

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maximiliana267869 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maximiliana267869 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No A/C
    Posted: 04 July 2021 at 9:29pm
The air conditioner wasn't working when I got it, but I started diagnosing the problem. All fuses/relays are working properly, nothing has burned out or is unusual. I replaced the air conditioner compressor with a new one, and it doesn't turn on the clutch.
Sponsored Links

Deirdre265511 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deirdre265511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2021 at 7:30pm
I think you should go to a professional
Stephane267160 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephane267160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2021 at 8:18pm
It's hard for me to live without air conditioning in the summer. I always turn it on because it's hot outside. In the warm season, I travel a lot. But once, before a trip, my air conditioner broke down. It was not in time at all. I immediately went to the service. There told me that my compressor was broken, and the repair will take a long time. And I already had to go. One of the forums advised me to contact an air conditioning service company. So I did, I went to them. The technicians promptly found the problem, and it was not the compressor. The guys fixed everything for me, and in just a few hours. After that, I immediately went on a trip. On the way, I was afraid that the air conditioner would break down again, but this did not happen. The air conditioner is working correctly. https://www.airconservicing.org/type-of-aircon-service/
 Post Reply Post Reply