FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHamilton Play Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 2:44am
but he cries!!!!!!!! and he drinks soooo much!!! It's hard as I have to get up earlyu in the morning it's easier to give in. I know I'll have to be mean one day, but I keep putting it off! .....
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 1:49pm
I just gave the bottle. sometimes even now, if paris wakes at night - i know it's a sure fix to get her back to sleep - most times i don't give it, but sometimes she actually needs it.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 11:19pm
yeah, i must admit, while hannah sleeps through usually... when she does wake up the only way i can get the little toad back to sleep is to feed her.
she gets so wide awake so fast!

maybe jake will grow out of it... sooner rather than later i hope!
Gwyn_n_Pete View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwyn_n_Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 4:08pm
Hey Everyone!
To start with (lol) Janine, we live in Claudelands in a little right of way st in a 3 bedroom house with a fully fenced section and a garage and we pay $240p/w rent, but as Becca said it just depends where abouts you live. One area, if you do move, to try steer clear from is Hamilton East because it's student central. We were looking for weeks before we found our place. There's a really good bus service there too. Daycares I'm not entirely sure of but there's heaps of playcentres around the place. I really like Hamilton so if you do get a chance to come I'd take it.
As far as sleeping goes Gracie's been a bit funny with her sleeping lately too, waking up a couple of times a night and been really hungry the last couple of weeks. I dunno what it is it's so bizarre because she was sleeping through for so long so! I definately feel your pain! We're thinking about putting her on formula now too, my nipples have been really sore and cracked and the nursing cream isn't helping, my mum thinks it might have something to do with the change in the weather..?!
Anyways though, how's Jakie goin' Lizzle? Is he better yet? Hope so.
Gwyn
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gracejenkins
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 8:42am
Thought I'd resurrect this topic!
Saw Gracie and Gwyn yesterday. Gracie is great - little monster!! She's so much bigger than Hannah and was forever trying to eat her. (My defenseless child needs to get a bit tougher!) Gracie stands up by herself, very confident on her feet! and she plays a really cute game where she rocks her head and body from side to side, it's so funny to watch.
Definitely a fun baby to play with

Edited by nikkiwhyte
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123