New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is Apple going to buy BTC or develop its own coins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIs Apple going to buy BTC or develop its own coins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sonia267533 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonia267533 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Apple going to buy BTC or develop its own coins
    Posted: 02 August 2021 at 5:55pm
Just saw a job application from Apple where they are looking for an experienced cryptographer to join them.
I can say that they enter the crypto arena in the blink of an eye and accept cryptography with Apple Pay.
What else can they offer Apple users?
Sponsored Links

Stephane267160 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephane267160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2021 at 9:17pm
It's pretty hard to say exactly what Apple is up to. It seems to me that their huge budget will easily allow them to develop and invest in their new cryptocurrency. I am sure this will have a certain benefit for them. Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular every day, and there are a large number of services that help to make money in crypto, so Apple's initiative makes sense. Investing in bitcoin may also have benefits for them, but I would not take such a risk because it is a rather unstable currency that depends on a large number of unpredictable factors. I'm sure they know what they're doing.
 Post Reply Post Reply