FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 07 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140
Author
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2007 at 10:45am
Well done Dawnie, lovely looking boy you have got there!

I am still waiting for something to happen, and getting sick of it!!
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
Sponsored Links

nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2007 at 12:15pm
Congratulations Dawnie!!

What a fantastic photo!!

And what a star posting already!!

Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
monster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2007 at 2:50pm
Congrats Dawnie - what a cutie!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2007 at 6:12pm
AWWWWWWW Monster I love your ticker photo!!!!!
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
manz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2007 at 3:44pm
CONGRATULATIONS Dawnie, what a cutie!!!

Poor Bel, hopefully it'll happen soon!

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2007 at 4:08pm
sorry to lurk..was just bored and looking at due date list and felt sorry for three of you guys not having had your babies yet..but two if you have:) and very cute babies you have too:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
Salifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2007 at 1:17pm
CONGRATS DAWNIE: on your labour.....I too had the vontouse (twice but didn't work either time) and then they went in with the forcepts.....I ripped from you know where (hope this isn't TMI)....all the way to my bottom......and had stitches internally aswell!!!

Just to let you know ... Ella is 4 wks old on Tues and I'm only just 95% better now....so do give yourself plenty of time to heal. I thought I'd be better after about a week but its been a long road to recovery and I still get achy (down low) after standing for too long (thank goodness for panadol!!!). Didn't get out walking till 3 wks after her birth.....but as everyone says...it was totally all worth it :)

peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2007 at 1:27pm
Vontouse is so not nice ahy Salifer. I had that too, just about pulled me right off the bed, my Mum even started crying (she came to the birth of Lauren too). I NEVER want that again, the m/w even offered me trauma councelling, but I just talked it through with her and have now put it out of mind. Something I prefer not to remember really!!
NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 12:59pm
What a cutie Dawnie, congralutions

Gosh, from listening to you guys, I really did have a good birth (sorry, not to brag!). But I didn't need vontouse or forcepts and had no stitches. So, for those ladies still waiting, it not always bad

AND its so worth it
A very lucky mummy to two gorgeous boys:
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
MonicaMouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MonicaMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2008 at 11:22pm
*bumping for October 07 Mums to reminisce (sp)*

Blair 15/10/2007
Daniel 30/07/2009
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140