FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWe’ve launched our new Travel Insurance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stephane267160 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephane267160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We’ve launched our new Travel Insurance
    Posted: 10 September 2021 at 8:07am
We’ve expanded our insurance offering with the launch of travel insurance.

Our products include enhanced Covid-19 cover as standard, to help protect you if you test positive and if you experience Covid-19 related disruption, either before or during your trip.

Tesco Clubcard members who provide their Clubcard number and buy direct will get a discount and collect 1 Clubcard point for every pound spent on our travel insurance.

Our Single and Annual Multi Trip policies have been designed for single travellers, couples, groups and families and even better - kids under 16 are covered for free. If you plan on backpacking then we have cover tailored for you. We also have a bespoke product for travellers that are over the age of 80.

All of our cover is Defaqto rated with Standard and Premier rated 5 Star.

As you would expect we’ve included cover for medical expenses, trip cancellation or delays, and lost or stolen baggage or money. You could also enhance your policy with a range of helpful optional extras and add-ons, such as gadget protection and Winter Sports Cover.
Sponsored Links

AngelllsCrs266411 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelllsCrs266411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2021 at 3:39pm
Wow, what great news. My friends told me about this forum, but I didn't know there are such opportunities here. I've just been traveling since I was a teenager. I was born in the USA, so I started traveling from American cities. I'm retiring in a year, and I think I should revisit US cities and see how they have changed over 50 years. I think it will be a wonderful experience and pastime. I guess I'll start with Jacksonville. As far as I know, it is safe there, and the people there are kind. As for what sights are there, I don't remember that, to be honest.

Edited by AngelllsCrs266411 - 10 September 2021 at 3:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply