FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYou have *got* to be kidding me!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You have *got* to be kidding me!
    Posted: 08 February 2007 at 3:18pm
Becaue my cycle was oddly long last month, I'm charting this month. It's kind of interesting because my temps are in a low range - I haven't seen that before with my charts (I gave up on regular charting, but every few months I'll do a chart to make sure things are ticking over). Anyway! This morning my temp took a good dive, to my lowest temp ever in fact, and I thought ...Hello! Early ovulation? I'm CD 11. That's really early though. My last cycle was 31 days, and prior to that 29, 29, 29, 29 like clockwork. Even on a 29 day cycle, that's early for ovulation. But I got the little cramps this morning that I usually get with ovulation, and they passed quickly as they do.

Anyway! I'm rambling. I just figured I'd BD today, and I did the day before yesterday as well - you know, I have my bases covered.

What is *really* annoying though is I've spotted lightly today. Is there such a thing as ovulation bleeding? I'm going to have a blue *fit* if my cycles turn themselves inside out on top of everything else!

Help?
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 3:20pm
Maybe pee on a stick again?
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 3:20pm
Or see your doc to ask what is going on...?
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 3:25pm
Hmmmmm, what a strange one! It is possible to get spotting around O time, but like Nikki said have you peed on a stick lately?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 3:30pm
I have to agree, pee on a stick, then go see doctor as well.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 3:34pm
Yes it is entirely possible to spot during ovulation it is actually classed as when you are MOST fertile. You will find alot of women spot around ovulation.

Good luck chicka i hope you do have an early ovulation! Sounds like a GREAT egg if your spotting

But in saying that see what tomorrow brings i have been known to have a drop like that and nothing happens. I hope it is ovulation tho

Edited by Jezsika
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 4:00pm
Hmmm. I don't think there is any point in peeing on a stick - my period was completely normal, and even though I was late, I did test then and it was BFN. Plus, my temps have been jumping around in the low range as well, after being 36.8, 37.0 ish before AF.

I've just never obviously spotted mid cycle before so was a bit unsure.

I'm going to go and see my Dr next month about things. I wanted to see what this cycle would do with the long cycle last month first.
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 4:04pm
well make sure you make a note of the spotting, if AF arrives you may have forgotten by then.

And get in plenting of BDing as well! (just be careful of the dogs and noses!)
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 4:11pm
Heh Heh Heh
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 4:15pm
I was thinking, uh oh don't tell me her cycle is different to wat she thought and they've been BDing on all the wrong days

Just watch how that spotting goes. Anything more steady and I'd make an apmt with the Dr right away.
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 4:31pm
Don't even *joke* about it busymum!

That happened to a very good friend of mine - it took them 3 years to fall pg with their daughter. They BD'd madly on day 15, and it wasn't until they took a break for a couple of months (or meant to) and avoided the middle of the month that they fell pg!!

Mostly I'm on top of ovulation though with my odd charts
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 7:48pm
We TTC for 6 mths before I started charting and realised that I have a short LP so was actually O'ing 2 days later than I thought by which stage we had burnt ourselves out BDing on what we thought were the right days!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply