FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedK-pop or something.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sabina266322 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabina266322 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: K-pop or something.
    Posted: 13 September 2021 at 4:08pm
I just recently became addicted to Korean pop. It really drew me in. Are there any ARMY fans here as well?
Sponsored Links

James268312 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James268312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2021 at 8:36pm
Of course! Here I am! Hello
Bella268432 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bella268432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2021 at 8:42pm
How great that I found your post! Yes! There is! I'm the army! I love everyone from BTS. Who is your bias? I like Jin. I love this boy so much that I'd marry him :D I'm not kidding. It's a pity that the meaning of his life now is music. Of course, I'm not one of these crazy fans who can tear clothes on idols or rush to them on stage. I calmly listen to their music and put Jin on my screensavers on my laptop and phone. I also study every news about the group on different social networks, and I like to read posts about them on Asian sites like k0reanwatch.com.
Anais251805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anais251805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2021 at 8:37am
Korean culture is very diverse. In addition to Kpop performers, it's popular to read Japanese manga and watch Korean anime series. Here ดูอนิเมะ you can find out more about different genres of anime, watch videos online for free and not waste money and time downloading many seasons of this Korean animation product. By the way, this site has a lot of interesting information about anime. Perhaps this will be interesting to you too.
 Post Reply Post Reply