FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAirlines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 6:06pm
yeah we paid full adult fare for Josh 13 75% for Brooke 8 and 10% for Rhyley.
jennz r you coming bac 4 good or just visiting?
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Sponsored Links

Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 11:49pm
Just visiting- will be back for just under a month, am bridesmaid for my best friends wedding. Not looking forward to the flight at all
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 9:16am
jennz - wheres about in uk r u?
Ann

Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 8:36pm
We are in Epsom, in Surrey. About 30 mins overland train from Central London.
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 9:24pm
everytime ive flown ive booked the first seats in the economy section, mainly due to the fear of flying thing, couple of times ive had to pay to reserve them but ive never been kicked out of them for babies (although most times ive had baby with me)

Freedom were terrible, when i asked for a bottle for kobe cos we were about to land she forgot about it and i had to get it quickly before we started coming down and then it was to hot so i had to muck around with cold water etc... all while the plane is desending! And she was so rude about it.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 9:53pm
Robyn i had the same problem coming back from Oz with freedom and the bottle incident. It took AGES for them to get it to me and even then it took them 20 - 30 mins to toast my bagel Cory and i decided when we go over in Dec we will pay for a seat for ella and will not go freedom!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 1:42am
The bottle issue is always a prob I think no matter who you go with. they have to use boiling water to heat them as they don't have microwaves stec. so it takes a while and often they forget and leave them in too long so they come back too hot. I use th Heat Me packs I got at the P and C show coz it's quicker.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 8:52am
where can i get a heat me pack?
Ann

jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 9:36am
When we flew Air NZ they were pretty onto it with the bottles, I think though that it helped with my discovering I had gone to high school with one of the stewardesses ! Was still good on the flight back though.
Jacquie - Mama to Erin, 13.07.06 - Chief Cat Chaser & Marmite Sammie Eater

Love many, trust few, harm none. ~Anon~
Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2007 at 3:31pm
We are going the uk in november and have booked a bassinet for Piper who will be 20 months hopefully in the right weight ratio but she will be sitting on our knee most of the flight anyway.

We are flying with thai airways and hav'nt heard anything bad about them yet (touch wood)
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 5:05pm
whoo whoo carmel not long till we fly out - just over 1 1/2 months now ....
Ann

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 7:57pm
we have flown with Thai - be prepared for ALL the flight attendants to be cooing over the children. We had people take off with them and bring them bacvk eating watermelong and stuff. Thai people LOVE kids.
Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 3:43pm
thats cool, thanks lizzle its good to know as we might be wanting a break for awhile.

Have just looked on the thai airways website and according to that Piper will be to big for the bassinet so we will have to have her on us all the time

bassinet requirements are:
no older than 6 mths
weight not over 10kgs
Height not over 67 cm

So there goes the idea of having piper sleep in one of those to give our arms a break
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 7:58pm
unless it's busy - ask for a seat between you - if you get the bulkhead seat you will have more room for Piper to wander about BUT the arms on the seats don't come up, so if she wanted to sleep - you'd have to bulk it up somehow.
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 9:29am
Singapore Airlines were amazing! AirNZ fine but NEVER will we fly Lufthansa again, grrrrrr....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12