FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJoey and Mikey #2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ellabellame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellabellame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joey and Mikey #2
    Posted: 02 March 2007 at 1:37pm
Joey and Ana cam round again today. i was so excited, some adult conversation, finally!
Joey was such a wee character, smiling, stamping and taking all the tins out of my cupboard. Mikey (or 'Monkey' as Joey decided he was called) was a wee bit more shy and only really started warming up after about an hour or so.
It was a good time had by all i think, even a minor tantrum from Joey when it came time to leave so him and Mikey must have been having fun

Playing in the sandpit.

Fighting over the dumptruck (they actually shared really well....apart from this)

Joey overseeing "Monkey" doing the housework.

Sorry for the bad photos, they just never stayed still! How do toddlers have so much energy?!

Sponsored Links

mum2three View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2007 at 5:38pm
what cuties

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2007 at 7:55pm
I'm so in love with Joey's mullet
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellabellame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 7:53am
hahaha, i know! i couldn't stop marvelling at it. i'm so pleased ana hasn't cut it off. it's one of a kind.

i actually took a photo of just the mullet but it came out all blurry so i didn't post it.

Edited by ellabellame

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 11:13am
Aww...the pics are great!! They both look sooo good!

Mikey has sooo much hair!! ...I must admit and clicked on this thread just to see if Mikey was naked ....LOL

Good looking Boys they are!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellabellame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:42pm
lmao roksana, i knew you'd mention something about that!

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:54pm
Cuties - I love the mullet too (slightly longer than what my daughter is currently sporting!) and Mikey looks so grown up!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellabellame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 7:03am
i know, aimee! i realised he's not really my baby anymore when i was looking for clothes for him on trademe and had couldn't find anything his size in the baby clothes section, i had to go browse the little boys stuff my big boy.

LockieandLiam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LockieandLiam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2007 at 4:05pm
What little cuties!!

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2007 at 12:33pm
Been meaning to write on here for ages, Thanks for posting the photos ella!

Was so nice catching up with you guys and meeting Sebby (and mum, hehehe) last week too!

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 11:00am
What little cuties!!!!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
 Post Reply Post Reply