FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIt’s all quiet...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It’s all quiet...
    Posted: 26 March 2007 at 12:44pm
how wonderful!

Josiah has a friend over for the day (well, actually, I'm babysitting, but it sounds better the other way!)

Aden is about 3.5yo. He and Josiah have spent the morning riding "bikes" (a trike and a ride-on) outside, building with duplo, driving cars, playing pretend (cooking) and generally being busy boys!

They are now fast asleep, as is Xavier... ah, bliss!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 1:53pm
Awww...did you take some pics??

Ok what with the change of names? What does Daikini stands for?? How do you change names with out loosing your post count??

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 2:56pm
Sorry, no pics today... I've had Xavier on me all day.

"daikini" doesn't stand for anything in particular. If you've ever seen the movie Willow, the daikini (dye-key-nee) are regular sized people. I just like the name! and I felt like a change.

Go to "My Profile" at the top of the page (the one by logout) and change your "Forum Handle" then update. It doesn't seem to work for everyone.

Edited by daikini
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 3:05pm
Ohhhhh......

Now I have to get use too all the change of nick names!! He he ha

I dont wanna change mine...I was just nosey!
I am not that good at choosing fancy names...I like the plain old Roksana LOL

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 3:47pm
Ahhhh don'tcha just love it when it's quiet with sleep, not just "uh oh it's been quiet for at least 10 minutes!!"
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 3:56pm
he he, gotta hate THOSE moments. And roksana i was wondering the same thing too about the posts. i would feel weird now cahnging mine, even though it doesn't say anything about Ayja.. it would end up rather long if i put her in it too. lol
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 4:00pm
I have been thinking about changing it for a while now... I wanted something a little less personal, but couldn't be bothered emailing Admin to change it... then Deb changed hers and told us how and I went
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 5:09pm
Ahhh I like mine It may not be appropriate right at the moment but it sure does work for me most of the time!

Although maybe I should offer it to Emma...
 Post Reply Post Reply