FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGGGGRRRR at ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GGGGRRRR at ...
    Posted: 04 April 2007 at 10:28am
Poopee pants!!! sorry if i wasnt meant to put the name! but im sooooo anoyed!! iv been waiting for my peapod nappy to arrive which i had payed for early last week and thought that it might take a while to get here but i have just recieved an email from them saying that they need my payment before they will send!! GGGRRR i payed ages ago!!! and have the receipt!!! why did they take so long to email and ask although they need to check their accounts!!!!

Sorry for the big moan!! just hate being mucked around!!! GGGRRR
Sponsored Links

Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 10:56am
That is the worst!!! waiting and waiting for something and it hasn't even been sent!!!!!!
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 11:04am
That sucks! But at least they emailed you.. that's better than service I've had on some other sites
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 12:36pm
I just cant rave on enough about the awsome service that iv gotten from Tweedles but poopee pants is just appalling!!!
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 7:57pm
I was wondering about getting things from there, but now I wont bother... I'll stick to tweedle cause she is wonderful
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2007 at 7:22am
oh yes! I dont think im going to even try anywhere else now as i am soooooo happy with Rachael from Tweedles
Plus i stupidly bought my peapod through poopee pants and then found out that i can just buy them from the baby factory!!! WHAT A NONG!!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2007 at 9:10am
i think the fact they emailed you is good, and i always check up on these things myself after 2 or 3 days - i dont quite trust the whole internet thing...
its a shame cause they even have a link back to oh baby on their site...

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2007 at 9:29am
Maybe im just a one off??? but it was the way that the email was worded - it wasnt that they were letting me know that my payment hadnt cleared or whatever it was pretty much a big fat rude "please hurry up and pay as we will not send until then"!!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2007 at 1:00pm
GGGRRR!! still havnt recieved my nappy from poopie pants yet!!!!
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2007 at 3:07pm
No way!!!!! That is a bit rude of them!! You should let them know that you are letting all of your friends know about their lack of service.... I certainly wont buy from there (once I am pg!!!)
formerly known as "Bee"

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2007 at 6:36pm
I sent then a not so nice email asking where my nappy is as they are way over the delivery time of 14 days that they stated!!!
GGGRRR they deserve the bad rep now!
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2007 at 7:45pm
This has dragged on for ages!!!! you should just ask for your money back!
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2007 at 8:23pm
i'd ask for my money back too.....but it would probably take them just as long to do that!

kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 12:27am
I would be inclined to ask for a refund also, this has gone on for far too long and its not as it they have kept in touch to let you know what is going on .... Very bad service!!
Kerryn, Mum to
Ashlyn(29/3/04), Anastasia(1/11/05) & Abigail (24/02/09)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:43am
Yes what everyone else said. Ask for a refund then you can buy them from baby factory or just stick to your Tweedle site. I like Racheal too, shes great. Baby Harmony is another good MCN site, Meredith is very good with service and the products are awesome Goodluck with what you decide

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 9:27am
That's terrible service! Have they replied to your email yet?
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:01am
ok so iv just recieved an email and although i know people make mistakes this still p****s me off!!!!! it said "i am very sorry as i thought that i had sent your order out but have just found it so i will post it today"......oh man!!!
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 11:21am
Gosh, was there any other kind of apology in the email... still should have offered a "sweetner" such as something for free, or a partial refund, 10% off next purchase... Something to make you feel good at least!!!
formerly known as "Bee"

poppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 9:53pm
I ordered from Poopee pants as the site said they had some colours that the shop was out of. The nappies arrived last week but one was white. There was a note saying sorry out of blue...
I didn't ORDER white....
Won't use the site again
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 8:31am
Sounds like they really don't know what they're doing!
I'd be inclined to send them another email letting them know when you've finally received it and the original date that it was supposed to have got to you, and how slack you've found their communication and service.
I'm certainly put off ordering from them after hearing about your experience.
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>