FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGGGGRRRR at ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 9:55am
I must say that it did have an opology on it BUT to me it just isnt good enough!! it wasnt like they were busy or anything, she just overlooked my order!! and didnt even realise until i sent her an angry email!! Im definately eager to see if there is anything extra in the parcel to make up for it because i bought a nappy off TM and the lady forgot to post it although she was only a week late and realised herself but she added in a few extra inserts!! (i know that they didnt come with the nappy as it was a single AIO) so it would be interesting to see if i get some thing from a big reputable company!!

Poppy that its really slack that they didnt ring you/email you/write you to make sure that it was alright to change the colour on you! plus they shouldv said on order that there was no blue left!!

GGRR definately giving themselfs a BAD name!!!!
Sponsored Links

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 11:10am
OMFG!!!! im fumming right now!!! i have just recieved my poopee pants nappy via courier and not only is there no opology or free gift!! but the damb nappy is the wrong colour!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ordered a white one and they sent me a brown one!!!!! WTF!!! they are about to get a very nasty email from me!!!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 11:16am
THIS WAS MY EMAIL TO THEM...

Hi,
I have just recieved my nappy in the mail and im not very happy because i had to wait so long AND it isnt even the colour i ordered! i ordered a white one and recieved a brown one! with no apoplogy regarding the colour or anything.I wont be sending it back as it took long enough to get here in the first place but wanted to make it known that i wasnt happy with not getting the colour i had ordered!
Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 11:35am
That is such crap service. I can't believe after all of that they sent you the wrong colour!! I would have said in my email that after all this I would never be buying anything from them again & would be letting others know about their terrible service too!
Maybe they will come back to you with another apology & offer to send you the right one???
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 12:38pm
they sound like stingy asses!! considering that they didnt offer some kind of peace offering for being late in the first place so im sure that they would ask for the brown one back and then id probably be waiting for another 4-6 weeks!!!! so i think im just going to cut my losses and make sure that i spread the word about their poor service!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:29pm
That sucks, let us know when (or IF?) you hear back from them!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:02pm
I sure will let you all know as i dont want anyone else being dooped by their poor service!! im not expecting another apology as my email was a bit harsh! but i wanted them to know just how angry i am with them!!....also not too happy with the quality of the nappy! it has cotton hanging loose all over the place!! so i gave it to my mum to fix up!! plus compared to my tweedle nappies the peapods are absolute crap!!! not that iv used them yet but im just going on standard of work!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 10:55am
OK so i have just recieved an email back from poopee pants and this is what it said...

"My apologies about not getting the white nappy.
My supplier could not provide me with white, blue or pink nappies. Please
send me your details and I will give you a 25% refund of the nappy purchase
price."

...So at least i get something back out of it even if it is only $5...
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 11:50am
woohoo $5!!
i would've been alot nastier in your email
i must say though, peapods are good nappies, i love the inserts especially. i use them overnight with a prefold and never have any probs.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12