FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe all new INTRODUCTIONS thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>
Author
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 11:11am
Hey I'm Danni(24) Been with my partner Jesse(30) for three years and have a 6mth old James. I'm a SAHM at the moment but going to look for a part time job when James is one.We also live in Christchurch I am originally from Warkworth and Jesse has lived here all his life.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Sponsored Links

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 2:02pm
Hi, I'm Annie, just turned 32 year old rock and roller in a mums body. Am engaged to Rod, 43 and stepmum to Nathan- 15 going on 25, and mum to Jacob (2 in June) and Charlotte (Valentines baby! 8 weeks old). We live in Blenheim, but I come from a suburb of antartica called Invercargill - to steal a phrase I saw in another thread!! I work for Michael HIll Jewellers, which I love, I have been there 4 years. I used to be a sales perosn, but have been the office manager since i returned form my firstlot of maternity leave. The hours suit me better, and I'm a controll freak, so the job suits me right down to the ground. Am planning on returning in december. Rod has his won business, he is an AV technician, so as well as fixing tv/vid/stereo/microwaves/vaccums/electric fences and all sorts, he also wires up and installs systems in new homes.
Novel, huh? Here is a pic of me and babies from about 6 weeks ago. Of course, I am far better looking and thinner in real life.

Edited by fattartsrock
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 2:23pm
Right, must be my turn! I'll add a picture in a day or so, when I've talked my DH into taking one!

I'm Becca (yes that's short for Rebecca) and I'm a 26yo SAHM of 3: Kiya who is 6 going on 16, Josiah who is nearly 2 and Xavier who is 5 months today. We live in Ohakune where my husband, Nathaniel, is a high-school teacher... but we are moving at the end of the year. Where we go depends on where the jobs are, but Wellington is top of the wishlist.
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 2:28pm
I'm a 30 y.o half Japanese half Irish NZ born West Aucklander. Despite my heritage, yes I can drive and no I'm not an alcoholic . Married with 1 baby girl named Alyssa. When I'm not on maternity leave I am an IT Manager, so yes, I'm also a bit of a geek to top it all off.

As cruel as this photo appears to be, I assure you, it is much more cruel than that (poor Kitty)

Edited by pepsi
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 2:55pm
Oooh I love this thread. So many beautiful babies and children, oh and parents.

My name is Renee, I'm 22, and I am about to burst! Actually, I have about five weeks left until my first child is born. His name will be Samuel Lee. Samuel, after Samuel Vimes the Watch Commander from the Discworld series of books by Terry Pratchett. His father named him. I am a stay at home soon to be mother who does so many crosswords that she dreams about them at night time. I did a years study in Early Childhood Education, a computer course, a three month stint at Uni before shamelessly dropping out to work at a supermarket. I also worked for three years as that bored looking girl behind the counter in the service delicatessan that gives you nice parcels of ham but would prefer to throw it at you. I live with my partner of a year Murray, he's 28 going on 82. He is a fitterer/turnerer/person. We were together all of about six months when I got pregnant, so we're sort of fumbling our way through taking each day as it comes and trying not to murder each other.

I enjoy reading, writing and sniffing my various household cleaners (it's a pregnancy craving, I swear!)

I couldn't find a picture of the two of us, so here is a recent picture of me! I'll be posting billions of pictures of my baby when he arrives, so for now you'll just have to imagine what he looks like. (His father looks just like me, cept with a beard)

Would love to meet some of you by the way! I live in Hamilton but I don't drive, so if you live say within about 10 metres from my letterbox that would be great.

Oh god I need to wax my eyebrows.
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 3:38pm
My turn! I can't remember if I ever even posted in the first intro thread?!?

I'm Mel, (short for Melanie) 26 year old SAHM to Ella who is 2 years 10 months, and Benjamin who is 8 months.
I've been with my wonderful husband Aaron for nearly 5 years and have been married for 3 of them.
In my previous life I was a shop girl, and I have absolutely no idea what I want to be once I do go back to work.

Here are my munchkins

Edited by caraMel
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 4:02pm
Hi I'm Mel (Short for Melissa) I'm 34 and a Office Adminstrator for a Trade Services Company, I've been married to Craig 28 for nearly 3 years and he's an account manager for chemicals company. We have two children, Conor (from a previous relationship) who is 11 and is our quiet old soul and then there is Nyah who is 4 1/2 and she's the madam of the household. We are expecting our third child on the 12th September.
This is the first time I've posted a photo so I'm hoping like anything it works.

Conor and Nyah - September 2006 (Nyahs 4th Birthday party)

Edited by .Mel
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 4:29pm
It's so cool seeing everyone's familys! Unfortunately I have no idea how to post photos, so will have to go without.
I'm Nicole. I'm 30 & have been married for nearly 2 years now, but been with my hubby for about 7 years. We live in West Auckland. My little boy, Matthew is 13 1/2 months now. I still can't quite believe how quickly that first year has flown by!

Edited by Nic01
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 4:53pm

My name is Deborah I am married to pete we live in New plymouth with our 2 lovely boy's  Alan whis is 2 and Mikey who is 8 month's.  We are TTC #3.

Alan 15 month's old (I really must update my website I think)

Mikey 3 month's old ( I have no other's loaded in my computer.)

Edited by Deborah
Deborah Mum to:

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:33pm
Hi My name is Sue and I have been married to Peter for nearly 29 years so I wont tell our ages.
We have three beautiful children Kelly(caitlynsmygirl) Cameron and Kate and of course one beautiful granddaughter Caitlyn
I am also a trained Karitane/Nanny for anyone who lives in Howick, pakuranga, Dannemora, Remuera, Bucklands Beach Cockle Bay,
And I wish there had been a site like this when I was a stay at home mum all those years ago when Kelly was a baby and also what lovely photos.
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:48pm
Hi all
Im Robyn (28) hubby is (31) been together for 12 years married for 3 years. Have two children Kobe 3yrs and Addison 9mnths and two angel babies (m/c). In my former life I was trust accountant in a law firm, have done that pretty much all my life. Born in christchurch, live in christchurch and probably always will, Im a real homebody and wont leave my family so unless they all bugger off (and 3 out of 5 have) I wont be going far.
I have no family photos, hopefully that will change soon though cos we are getting positive negative ones done in a couple of week.s

Edited by my2angels
sparkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:53pm
Love the photos! It's so nice putting a face to a name!

I'm Julie, about to turn 30, married to Damien who is 32. We live in West Auckland where I'm a new entrant teacher and Damien is an Engineer. So far we have two fur babies, Pepper and Mister. Nick named "the Crazies" they are schnauzers. And the real baby is due to arrive on August 18th! A boy!!

Here we are enjoying our Lindt chocolate milkshakes in Sydney! YUM!! NOt the most flattering photo, but hey!

Found a more flattering one!

Edited by sparkle
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 7:04pm
Hi Sparkle, great to put a face to the bump....I havent got any really great photos of me and DF but I will hunt around...as for fur babies....well fur is the word here are my two
Birnie my oldest (he's 7 1/2)

Louie (he's 3)

and DF's boy Bruce

[IMG]
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:33pm
Will edit with a pic when I find one...

I am Aimee (25), been with my husband Daniel (also 25) for almost 8 years, married 2. We have one lovely little girl, Hannah Elizabeth who is 18 months.

We live in Dannevirke (its not as bad as people say!) where we both grew up, but have lived in Auckland for 5 years. I am a physiotherapist and Daniel is a mechanical/electronic engineer/mechanic!! I work 1 day a week as a physio, but am also a Honey Child agent in my 'spare' time.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
EllenMumof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EllenMumof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 9:22pm

HI im Ellen 26 live in Wanganui with my partner Aaron 33 i have a step daughter Hannah who is 11 and lives in Australia i have a son kalem from a pervious realtionship who is 5 going on 15 and is our little sporty boy and would live outside if he had a chance with his skatebord and bike. then we have madison  who is 11 months and such a happy we thing and im due to have another baby on the 5th of October. Im a SAHM and wouldn't have it any other way.

Taken at xmas

Edited by EllenMumof2

Kalem 6!
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 1:55pm
Hi everyone, im Gloria aka Glow or G.
Despite how old fashion my name sounds am only 25yrs young. I've been with my partner Ben 4yrs, although we have talked about marriage.... and he has proposed, i still dont have a ring lol. So i cant really call him my fiance yet. He works as a Electrician and is 23.
Then there is our beautiful lil man Brae hes 2, yea terrible, i meant terrific 2. But oh so cute. Soon to have a lil Bro for Brae, guna pop end of June.
We all live in the Northern King Country, Otorohanga, Kiwiana Town lol. Im a SAHM now and so glad i live in 2007 but love history. Back in the day, i worked in the Travel & Tourism Industry beacuse of my love of people...

Ive rambled enough now, will post pic later. Im not very photogenic and dont have any decent ones i want to share.

Ok i found these, & are decent enough.

Mr Brae

Edited by Glow
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 8:01pm
Hi everyone!

I am Nicole and am 29, DH is Mark he is 28 and we have been together for 6 years (we were childhood sweethearts - having been friends since we were 5), finally got together after doing our own thing for a while and even going on seperate O.E's! We have been married now just on 10 weeks, funnily enough though have been pregnant for 11 weeks! Somehow we managed to get preggars before the wedding by one week and two days, but hey were stoked ! We are due on 31st October!

We live in West Auckland, I am a Regional Account Manager for an appliance company (soon to be a SAHM and can't wait) and DH owns a digital printing business in Parnell!

Ohhh yeah, and I am an OhBaby addict !

[/IMG]

Edited by peachy
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 9:14pm
Hi everyone! I'm Teresa, 24, married to Nathaniel (aka chovynz on here) for 4 years, and SAHM to Hannah (3y), Briona (21m), Krystiana (3m). I joined OhBaby when I had no friends having kids and still enjoy it as a knowledgeable source of support etc etc etc We live in Palmy North - where I was born and bred.

It's hard to get photos of us together so here's a couple of my faves from December/January (not particularly up to date).

Hannah and Briona

Hannah and Krystiana (newborn)

Nathaniel

Me, Briona, and Krystiana (still tucked inside, 3 weeks before due)

Edited by busymum
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 9:31pm
Hi,

I'm Anna, 25 years old and am married to Jeremy, 29 years old(he's freaking out about turning 30!! hehe)

We got married Jan 6th 2006 and Brenna was born Oct 27th 2006 (not QUITE a honeymoon baby )

We live in Hamilton and have a 5 year old boxer - he's so cool!!! He and Brenna have dribble competitions

Jeremy is the deputy principal at a school near Raglan and I work one day per week at a school in town.

I'm originally from Warkworth. Jeremy has never left Hamilton.

We hope to have 1 or 2 more babies (haven't yet made up our minds).
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 9:47pm
Forgot my fur baby... This is Tui, our 3 year old Jack Russell, who shares a birthday with Charlotte. I her.

She likes kyaking as well...

The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>