FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe all new INTRODUCTIONS thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The all new INTRODUCTIONS thread...
    Posted: 15 April 2007 at 10:21pm
By popular request, a brand new version of the Introductions thread!

I'll start...

I'm Emma, mum to Maya Grace (4) and the gremlins Sienna and Mercedes who are six months. We live in Auckland their Daddy, Willie, (aka Mr Grumpy). I work here at OHbaby! as a writer, which is THE perfect job since it means I also get to be a SAHM without going crazy!

Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 10:36pm
Me Next

I am Ann, married to Brendan and have three kids Josh (13) Brooke (9) and Rhyley (almost 5 months). I am on maternity leave from my job as a bank teller although enjoying being a SHAM
Heres a pic of my treasures:

Edited by AnnC
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
emeldee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emeldee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 11:17pm
Gudday....
I'm Maree, married to Nick and mum to Sean (11), Andrew (23 months) and Connor (6 months). Sean is known as the pre-teen, Andrew the terrortot and Connor the gigantababy. They respond to many other names too, apart from the preteen that doesn't really respond to much unless it involves invitations for food or playstation time.
Photos... (because I don't have one of the three of them together)...

I'm a stay at home mum, but once upon a time back in the dark ages of 2005 I was a regional manager for a govt. department.
I like small walks in the moonlight (usually to a cafe) and long walks around the shopping mall (usually ending at a cafe). Oh, and if the cafe comments didn't give it away...I'm an Aucklander.

Lissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:54am

Our Family

Hi, I am Melissa, married to Nigel, and have two amazing step sons - Ethan and Christian, aged 8, and our wee little darling, Harlan, who is 4 months old.  I am a SAHM, as well as keeping my employer happy by helping out by doing some work via there server from home!!!  We live in Christchurch. 

Harlan Drew DOB: 06.12.06 & Stepmum to Ethan & Christian, DOB: 25.02.99
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 6:34am
Im Monique, Im 24 and live in Lower Hutt with my Fiance Nathan and our gorgeous wee girl Haleigh.
We are expecting baby number 2 at the end of June.

Everyone has such gorgeous kiddlets
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 7:26am
My name is Genevieve, married mother of one (daughter Madeleine Gracae) and I'm a WAHM working as a HoneyChild agent.

I also enjoy knitting, sewing, a bit of gardening, reading, hanging out with friends (especially at cafe's!!!) pina coladas and walks in the rain! (nah seriously I do!!!). I'm also a shameless MCN addict (the Honey Child really had to happen!)

Here is Madeleine Grace and one of the recent nightmares she has been causing me.

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:03am
Hi. my name is Nikki and I am expecting my first in August. I am hoping to be a SAHM for as long as possible as DF would like 3 kids quite close together (we shall see ) As yet I dont have any photos except my scan so here is Peanut.

I live in Christchurch
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:10am
lovin all the photos.

Hi im Maria, Mum to Alyssa (just turned 4),Jayde (2.5), & Wife to Rob. Im a SAHM also an Avon rep and a photographer. We live at the best place when you have kids, the beach, 30 mins from Whangarei.

Heres a pic of my girls playing outside our place. The sandunes arnt there anymore.

lol just realised i said i was a photographer and that photo is crap.... it was taken on my mobile phone. haha and is the most recent i have of my kids on my webpage.

Edited by AlyAyde

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:12am
Hi there,

I am Katrina but prefer to be called Kaz, I am married to a wonder man called Kent and have a beautiful 1 yr old called Rhiannon

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:19am

Hi *waves*!
Im Kelly (27) married to Brent (also 27), we live in Whakatane. We have a beautiful 6 month old daughter called Isla (pronounced eye-la, as in island!).
I grew up in Auck, and my parents are still there so we visit quite often.
I am a nurse, but am currently on maternity leave, and not planning to go back to work when that runs out in July.

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:23am
Hi, will edit this a put on a photo later. I'm Liz, and married to Lewis and have two boys Jake (2.5) and Taine (1). we live in Gisborne at the moment, but may be heading to wellington later in the year if lewis gets into Customs officer training - also may be heading to auckland for a visit so look out Auckland ladies!

Oh yeah, am a SAHM, but doing a teaching diploma - last year - wooohjooooo! And then will strt a diploma in Japanese (lived in japan for five years) - in fact living in Japan was the main reason I came onto Ohbaby, so I could talk about NZ childrearing, as none of my friends over there had children.

essay over!
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:30am
My name is Belinda (25), married to Leon (28). We live in Northland (hour south of Whangarei) and are expecting our first baby on 2nd Nov. We have been married for 6 months and are very excited!!

I came up here from Auckland, so know all about cafes and shopping, but am now enjoying the quiet country life. We have 3 acres, 5 sheep, 4 cows and a cat and dog (our current babies). I work at The Kauri Museum as Marketing Officer, but am currently on a 12 materity contract covering someone else. Contract ends 2 weeks before baby due. I plan on being a SAHM for as long as possible - we plan on having more and me being home until they go to school!

So that's me
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 9:23am

Hi ladies!

My name is Sam (30) (Samantha if I am in trouble!), I am married to Brett (38), and we live in central Auckland.  I work from home as a Business Analyst / Technical Writer and hubby is a PM. We are expecting our first baby in October, and we are still in that panic / excitement mode!

We lead a fairly quiet life, but I enjoy eating out, shopping, the movies and generally things that arent too strenuous!

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 9:26am
Hi!!!
I'm Rachel i am 25, got married at 19 and now have 3 lovely little girls- Jade, Emma and Kayla (I would LOVE more ) I live in Nelson I love it here. I am a SAHM since May 2002.

this is a pic of me and my family
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 9:56am
Ok I don't have any photos of the four of us but i'm sure after this weekend we will. So I'm Becks (a Rebecca but not called that often), 25 married to Nigel (who is turing 25 this Friday). We have Andrew who turns 3 next Monday (he is our Monster, Monkey) and our little valentine Joshua (born Valentines day this year). We live in Palmy, he's been here all his life I come from across the ditch from the sunny Queensland (Brissie girl). I'm currently at home on maternity leave but i;m looking for work to go to very soon.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 10:45am
Hi I'm Carmel (29), married 6 years to Edward (32) and our daughter Piper is 13 months old, we live in stratford (taranaki) and I work 4 days a week as a duty manager in our local Irish bar.
Here is my recent favourite pic of Piper
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 10:47am
Righto, I'll chuck a photo in later when I find one that is semi suitable, but in the mean time...

I am Nikki, 22 year old mother to Hannah the 2 year old. I'm studying International Relations at Vic Uni and have one year left before I will finally have honours! Yay! I am also working as assistant librarian at the FPA. I have a Tobin at the moment... he's 25 and is slowly adapting to his role as (sorta) step-parent after having little to no experience with kids. Hannah let him carry her yesterday - major breakthrough!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 10:53am

Hi Im Keli, mum to Lesieli 11yrs, Mercedes 6yrs and Alize nearly 5mths. I was 17 when Lesieli was born and it would have been great if OhBaby was around then. I work as a practice nurse but am on mat leave till November. Im really enjoying being a sahm.

My babies

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 11:00am
I love all of your photo's!! I will put one in later when I figure out how to do it again.

I'm Vicky a 32 year old SAHM mum to three. Hubby is the same age and works way too hard. Our children are Micheal 10 years old going on 20, He's our serious boy. Jayden 5 years old he is our family clown and never takes anything seriously and Abigail 2 years old who is the family daredevil and most definitely the BOSS. Oh and we live in Christchurch.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 11:03am

Awesome re-introductions and pics, ladies!  Alrightey - I'm Andie, married to Jono and we have a beautiful 6-month old daughter, Ella.  I slowly weaned myself of my social work career to become a SAHM. 

Hmmmm... photos of the 3 of us together are very hard to come by. 

So that's us, of course, and our wee girl...

OK so we don't always have her in hats... honest!  She just tried on her daddy's beanie, and the other pic was taken at a 2nd birthday party. 

Andie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>