FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCar seats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 7:51am
oh okay i must have gotten mixed up with where they were made. Cheers for that! Thats another thing i liked about the safensound that they last so long compared to enenflo which is only 6 years. I e-mailed evenflo about this prior to buying Alyssa's booster as i was tossing up between the safe n sound and the Appollo. I really liked the safe n sound was way more comfy. But the life span really was the deciding factor. And it only cost me $40 more as i brought it from winkalotts instead of baby factory.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 11:54am
that site is awesome. oh yeah - if anyone is looking for exersaucers, there are some on trademe for $100.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 12:51pm
wow thats cheap! Is that brand new or secondhand Janine?

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 12:56pm
they are ex-hire, but at the mo they are $85 and $95 with the reserve met. they close at 8.45 tonight. free shipping in nz... am trying to persuade mike into them.. they are the megasaucer ones too!

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 6:20pm
If Mike is anything like Rob they can be bribed, hee hee.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 7:32pm
no luck yet.. time is running out. argh.

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 7:39pm
Roksana, I asked Mike about the anchorage points for your car, he said you may not necessarily have them, but if there's no parcel shelf then they could be on the floor of the boot? if that makes sense. he also said that sometimes you can get it made so that the bolt goes through the roof instead, but you'd have to possibly go to a dealer and get them to check it out. hope that helps.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 8:45am
Thanks Janine.....I will check my car. I have an appointment to get it serviced next month, I will ask then.

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 9:23am
Can do it through the back of the seat as well... the booklets that come with the carseats and the booklets with the anchor bolt come with instructions on where to place the bolt.
angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 10:00pm
There are a number of places you can put the bolt, ours goes down to the edge of the boot, where the boot closes. They can also go into the parcel tray, or into the floor of the boot (I think), the back of the seat, I have even seen a station wagon with 2 seats in the back, both bolted into the roof of the car.
Aimee
Ella - 5.5 years old!
Toby - nearly 3 years old!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 2:30pm
Thanks guys....its good to get opinions and suggestions.

We will hire a capsule for the first 6 months (???) and then we will buy the car seat...so plenty of time to try out different types/brands.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12