FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNot again..........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not again..........
    Posted: 30 May 2005 at 4:59pm
I was taken to the ED on Sat morning, as I started to bleed heavily..........I thought I was loosing the baby!!!

I was there from 10.45 till 2.30 when the doc finally came and saw me. Checked for heart beat and there was a strong one.....they moved me to a ward after checking my insides....they thought I had Placenta previa.

After a quick scan they found my baby to be healthy and happy. I came back home.

To day I had a proper scan and they did an anatomy scan too. I have a SCH, but the baby is good. Growing well and all is in order, however the baby was a bit shy and we could not see what we are having. It will be a very active baby. I am still bleeding a little bit but nothing like Sat....I honestly don't know if can go through this again!

Thanks for reading my long post.....

Sponsored Links

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2005 at 5:29pm
Gee, Roskana, what a nightmare! I hope it all stops being so yuck soon!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2005 at 6:34pm
wow glad to hear your baby is healthy hope eveything gets back to normal soon

Rachel & Brianna
mother to Brianna, Amelia & Mathew.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2005 at 6:34pm
What a stressful time you are having! It must be reassuring tho to have seen bubs and know that he/she is fine and healthy.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 1:14am
Wow Roksana!! Glad to know that bub is fine...even if you are feeling not so good!
nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 6:31am
I feel for you, you must have been terrified, glad everything is ok.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 8:17am
glad to hear you and bubs are okay.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 8:40am
Wow, what a frustrating time your having. I cant even begin to imagine what your going through. I am so glad bubs is doing well. Do you have another scan coming up?
We're here for you. Keep in touch.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 9:23am
Thanks guys....

Sat was one of the most horrible days of my life. I really don't wanna loose this baby......

My parents and hubby were there with me the whole time and when we heard the heartbeat, mum and I burst into tears....even my dad and hubby had tears in their eyes.

My baby weighed in at 221 grams yesterday and every thing is fine, I guess that is all that matters!

I pray and hope that I wont have any more of this episodes...

paigesmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paigesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 9:44am
You poor thing! Glad to hear bubs is well!
Karen.

Delaneyhoes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delaneyhoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 4:51pm
Really hope all stays well for you and your bub.
I cant imagine what it must be like.

Keep well.
 Post Reply Post Reply