FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked3 y.o driving me crazy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 1:32pm
Maya is behaving herself today too. Well I hope she is. She had a sleepover at her friends place as they hadn't seen each other for ages, and she was so excited. And I must confess getting 5 minutes peace to read the Weekend Herald was absolute bliss!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 1:37pm
hehe i had a sleep over with my son last night! lol DH went fishing for the night and me being the wuss!! put him on a matress on the floor of my bedroom!
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 4:48pm
My mum used to pinch me. It definitely made me stop in my tracks & do as I was told.

Rico has been good the past few days... haven't had too many barneys with him. We had a kids party to go to today & he was looking forward to that so has been doing most things I ask of him.

I'm going out of town next week to stay with a friend who had baby a few weeks back & I'm leaving Rico with my Dh & my mum, so a break from each other will do us good.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12