FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbaby of the month

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: baby of the month
    Posted: 10 June 2005 at 3:42pm
was just looking at the baby of the month nominees... and thought to myself who are these kids, certainly not the babies of the regular posters on the boards... thought it quite strange...(not that i can talk cause i havent entered my little )

Sponsored Links

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 4:27pm
I tried entering Xander but it only goes up to like april.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 9:13pm
I still havent gotten around to entering Jayde. And Alyssa was baby of the month a year or so ago. Maya has been baby of the month as well. Hers was such a cute pic in the basin when she was tiny. So cute.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 9:45pm
I looked through and thought the same.. cos i sent a new pic of Paris a while ago..
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 9:56pm
Jake is in September. I forgot which photo I sent in...new ones are much better. I think his photo is a little unflattering actually! I should've sent a different one. oh well. I think he's great!!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 3:23pm
LOL Maria, that seems like so long ago now!

Hey Janine, the pics that you sent us wouldn't open, so if you resend them we'll put them up
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply