FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAllergy bubs- I just found the coolest...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allergy bubs- I just found the coolest...
    Posted: 19 May 2007 at 1:53pm
Biscuits in the supermarket. They are ginger cookies, the brand is Eat Right and they are milk/egg/nut/peanut/wheat/gluten free so pretty much 100% safe for bubs with allergies. They are $1.59 each but they are biggish cookies, I broke one into four pieces and gave the gremlins a piece each as we walked around Countdown.

They definitely passed the gremlin taste test...

I also bought some pasta made with rice flour so it is allergy friendly and I thought I'd cook some up for the gremlins to have as finger foods as well.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Lissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 2:15pm
Yip looks like you have passed that test!!!
Harlan Drew DOB: 06.12.06 & Stepmum to Ethan & Christian, DOB: 25.02.99
emeldee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emeldee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 4:01pm
awwwww - have you tried the marx bakery bikkies??? They are the BESTEST....gluten, wheat and dairy free and oh so very yummy   Marx Bakery

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 8:04am

Oh Em we are off to the supermarket today so might have to get some for Tyrell.

We had the pasta last week, he loved it....we added some mince in there but still not too fussed on meat.
I did notice that when we could it it went all gluggy.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 2:58pm
Amy - yep, I cooked some up for the gremlins last night and it went quite gluey, and Sienna had a white residue all over her hands from it, but they seemed to like it.

Maree - will check out the Marx bickies now! Wheat-free is a whole new thing for me, Maya could have wheat no probs. I have my fingers tightly crossed that the gremlins tests will show they are OK with wheat and I can start trying it with them.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
emeldee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emeldee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 5:51pm
Careful Emma...the chocolate macaroons are addictive I tell you!!! Marx bakery was my downfall...I thought that I'd lose stacks of weight being dairy free...until I found their biscuits....

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 7:50pm
Ohh thanks for the tips! Probably wont be able to find any of those done here tho!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Kellz Kellz wrote:

Ohh thanks for the tips! Probably wont be able to find any of those done here tho!

Let me know if you can't, I can always bring some down when we go to the zoo next week
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2007 at 3:07pm
.....wicked!!  Thanks, Emma.  I've been on the look-out for some rice bread from Countdown but haven't seen it yet.  No rush anyway, Ella's not keen for finger-foods yet. 
Andie
 Post Reply Post Reply