FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew to Auckland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
giftboxmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giftboxmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to Auckland
    Posted: 20 May 2007 at 9:33pm
Hi Everyone
I;m new to this site so hope this is the best place for this. We moved to Auckland as few months ago and I would really like to meet some Mums with children the same ages. My boys are 7, 4 and 3.
Are there any coffee groups for people with 3 and 4 year olds.
Tried Plunket and they told me they are only for Mums with newborns!!
Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 9:36pm
Hi there!
Welcome to OHbaby! Us Auckland OHbaby! mums try to get together on a pretty regular basis. A lot the kids are younger, but there are a few of us with older kids. I have Maya who is feral four, and the 7 mth old gremlins.

We're planning a "Mums only" dinner on the 16th June, I'll find the thread on the General Chat board and bump it up for you.

Oh and there's another thread on General Chat about a zoo trip we're organising, will bump that one too.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 11:14pm
i have a 3 yr old and a nearly 2 yr old - both boys.
plunket should have a list of playgroups in your area too, not just coffee groups for new mums.
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 12:39pm
What area of Auckland do you live in? Maybe your local community centre have playgroups etc
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:24pm
Try mainly music? mainly music

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:04pm
Welcome, giftboxmum! Some Auckland mums are meeting at the Zoo this Sunday (the 24th) and we'd love if you would join us -- under 4's are free, too! See the thread in General for details!
 Post Reply Post Reply