FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedanother q about old fashioned cloth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another q about old fashioned cloth
    Posted: 29 May 2007 at 11:57am
now i thought id try one out on miss haleigh today but couldnt for the life of me rememebr how to pin it
im using the bat fold for bubs so how would i pin it on him?
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 12:16pm
very carefully!!!

sorry not much help i know cause i never used pins.

is there any way you can just tuck it in and use the cover to hold it all in..??
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 12:27pm
I'd use those plastic snap grip thingies - hehe dont know what they are called Nappy gripers???
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Glow Glow wrote:

I'd use those plastic snap grip thingies - hehe dont know what they are called Nappy gripers???

snappis...but they dont work on flats.
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 12:45pm
Oh.....Surely you can get something similar to what you use on bandages??? YKWIM?
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

Anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 1:17pm
What about a bummis cover? Worked well for kaia...

There are good sites out there that can show you nappy folds, can't remember how i did it with Kaia before the bummis. Maybe another tnn-er can find it for you?
Anna

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 2:14pm
i got the fold all down to a tea, I was jsut finding it hard to pin the nappy on secure enough, i put a cover over it to and it still didnt sit completly right. never had any issues when i sued to pin nappies on cant see why im having trouble now.
yeah i looked at the plastic things instead of pins, but pins jsut look so cute.
might jsut have to keep playing on haleigh with them and work out a way to get it to sit right, starting to wish i used cloth on her instead of sposies.
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 2:59pm
I second the things they use on bandages if they're strong enough - would they be? Would be a lot easier! But you're right, pins do look so cute!
 Post Reply Post Reply