FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBotany Meet up - Part three!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Botany Meet up - Part three!
    Posted: 30 May 2007 at 9:30pm
Ok so what about another meet up at Botany at end of June or early July???

OR as another option we change this time to Sylvia Park if more people likely to come to there instead?

Let me know preferences and if we stick to Sat or change to a Friday. I would probably only suggest SP on a friday and not sure where there??? Botany - stick to Whitcoulls???

Sponsored Links

peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 9:38pm
I would be really keen to come along and meet everyone! I am free either day at either place - pretty flexible really!
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 9:56pm
Maybe I ought to finally come along to one of these!

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:08pm
LOL yes maybe you should....would be good to have you - and maybe a carpool of people could be organised if coming from further afield???
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:21pm
End of June would be better for me, as July is a pretty busy month for us just in regards to weekends (lots of birthday parties you see), and am happy to do Botany or Sylvia Park.
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:32pm
Well i think I'm pretty good any time and either location...really neither are that far off the motorway so all good for me either way.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:07pm
I'm good for wherever - part of me says Sylvia Park for a change, but the set up at Botany rocks and the lady there is a real sweetie.
Weekday or weekend is no drama for us either, altho if it's a weekday I'm sans Maya which might be a good thing as she gets a bit bored.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:20pm
Zac and I are home for June and and first two weeks of July so will come along again.
Zac Mark - 30.11.05
Samara Ailsa - 13.08.07
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 9:53am
We will come along again, and this time I promise to be more organised and get there early enough. We would only make the weekend tho.
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 10:13am
I would love to come and meet you guys! I live 2 hours away from Auckland, but come to visit my parents often. The weekend works for me. I will be down the weekend of 16/17 June if that is any help - but other weekends suit as well - just more chances to go baby stuff shopping!
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 10:48am
I think Sat works better for most moms. Some might be working ect and I have usually big clean up on Friday's in the house. (you dont want me to land up in How clean is your house now do you?)

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Bel Bel wrote:

I would love to come and meet you guys! I live 2 hours away from Auckland, but come to visit my parents often. The weekend works for me. I will be down the weekend of 16/17 June if that is any help - but other weekends suit as well - just more chances to go baby stuff shopping!

We're having the OHbaby! mums dinner that weekend if you're around Bel!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 5:57pm
oooh will have to look into that...
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 7:29pm
Sat is better for me....June or July is fine.
Whitcoulls perhaps better just because kids can stay occupied!!

Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 8:19pm
Oh! If it's at Sylvia Park I'll come!! (I know how to get there ) Either Fri or Sat is fine and any weekend is OK
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by ErinsMama ErinsMama wrote:

End of June would be better for me, as July is a pretty busy month for us just in regards to weekends (lots of birthday parties you see), and am happy to do Botany or Sylvia Park.

Yes July is a great month for a birthday, some wonderful people were born then...and esp those Leos!!!

OK so how bout

SATURDAY 30TH JUNE 10 30AM WHITCOULLS AT BOTANY!!!

thought i would make an executive decision...anyone wanting easy instructions or parking advice let me know...
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 12:22am
Works for us, and I'm pretty sure I don't need directions
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 8:55am
Will be there then. Might come alone this time with bubs as we have a friend visiting. So guys can take a day for themselves. Mmmmmm not how to keep this one occupied. Wonder if I can bring the playpen with and put Zara in with her. You mind Roksana?

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 1:25pm

Oh bugger. We are having my son's b'day and our ceremony the next day.

Sorry I will not be able to make it, I can picture a headless chicken that day. I hope you have a nice time!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 4:37pm
That should be fine, although I may be a little late as usual (even if I adjust Erin's sleep times). Looking forward to it !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>