FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBotany Meet up - Part three!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 11:35pm
I am going to sound like a complete cow, but as I have indicated I am planning to invite some of the ladies from here to Erin's birthday, which is now pretty much confirmed to be on the 7th of July - just need to design some invites. Am a bit torn because it would suck either way if a) nobody turned up to the party or b) nobody went to the meet up... But I will just wait and see I guess, que sera sera.
Sponsored Links

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 9:02pm
MOOOOOOOOOOO - nah just kidding...

OK lets def stick to the 30th JUNE then.....have put in my calendar now so its set in stone!!!!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 9:04pm
and dont worry I will organise a late July one too - so how bout the 21st.....

Part THREE - 30th JUNE 10 30am BOTANY

Part FOUR - 21st JULY 10 30am BOTANY
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 8:25am
thats better - in all fairness you did say originally the 30th...

oh and erinsmama i'm sure that your non oh baby friends would have made the party if the oh babiers couldnt have made it.

(edited to fix spelling).

Edited by gandt
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 10:58am

Sorry didn't mean to put everyone out saying we couldn't make the 30 but could make 07.

Have fun.

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 9:34pm
amy we expect you to be at July one....!!!
Rackhell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rackhell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 10:16pm
Will try and make the June 30 date, that's if my sister goes beyond her due date...

x
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2007 at 10:45pm
re July date set for a reason.... - hey Rackhell what date is my burpday!!! LMAO!!!! bet you will be too busy giving birth this year to get it right!!!

Edited by Bombshell
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 9:51am
Right....30th is marked.....I will be there!!!

jaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2007 at 10:37am
I'll come the the July one. We have an out of town family get together on 30th June and my baby's due on 7th July.

Botany or Sylvia Park are both good for me.
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 1:00am
The 30th sounds great. Looking forward to it

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 11:31am
Kelly and I will try and come to one too so that Caitlyn can play with Maya again Will mark the dates in my diary.
Bombshell you should get you know who to come along with her two cuties
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 11:49am
Originally posted by susieq susieq wrote:

Kelly and I will try and come to one too so that Caitlyn can play with Maya again Will mark the dates in my diary.
Bombshell you should get you know who to come along with her two cuties

Was just about to PM Kelly and see if she wants to try and get these mad hooligans together again soon, but with Caitlyn being a big school girl now it's tricky.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:49pm
suzieq - yeah we actually ran into her with hubby and sophie last time we had botany meet up....of course she was still preggers then....

midnight_sakura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midnight_sakura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2007 at 2:44pm
30th June sounds great. Will look forward to meeting you all
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123