FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThank for your Fuzzi Bunz help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AndysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank for your Fuzzi Bunz help
    Posted: 31 May 2007 at 11:10pm
Hi,
Sorry that I got the FB post closed by asking about stains on the liners

The 'good' news is I am not going mad! The red marks have been caused by the elastic in the nappies not being put in right. The agent rung me tonight and of her last order she is returning some 30+ nappies. She's coming round tomorrow morning to check mine out. I've gone through them and some of them are shocking when compared to the orignal trial one. Nice to know that that I'm not a total cabbage after all and was putting them on right. Yay! How am I going to manage with out quite a few of them while they are off being exchanged??!! sigh

So a big thank you to all of you who offered advice and tried to help. Really appreciate it.

Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 12:25am
Originally posted by AndysMummy AndysMummy wrote:

Hi,

It wasn't you! Just that you were asking some really good questions and we thought some of our other Fuzzi Bunz users might get some benefit from the answers
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 7:49am
Glad to hear that it looks like the problem has finally been discovered!!! Hopefully it can now be resolved and you can enjoy your fuzzi's!

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:12am
Originally posted by AndysMummy AndysMummy wrote:

Hi,

ohhh, emma you made her feel bad....

I'm glad that you got the problem sorted and your rep came thru for you in the end... maybe you will have a chance to check out some other nappy sites and get some diff brands while you are at it just to make sure you have enough...
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 1:11pm
Glad to hear its being sorted
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
 Post Reply Post Reply