FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAIO recommendations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BellaBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AIO recommendations
    Posted: 01 June 2007 at 6:14pm
Hi, can anyone recommend good AIOs? Bought a few pockets and they seem a little fiddley. Like the ease of AIOs and dont mind the extra drying time. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 6:58pm
I'm not a huge fan of AIO's but I do I like the Monkey Doodlez the gremlins have. I do have to use a booster with them for them to last more than a couple of hours but I like that the absorbent layer is stitched down well, they are a good fit and the aplix is super strong.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:45pm
The only AIO's i have used have been rosies fleece AIO's. They can last up to 4 hours. Unfortunately she is no longer in business and the person who brought her business (and renamed it) doesnt make them.
A lot of AIO's arent really that abosrbent...however snazzipants sell Berry Plush AIO's, which they describe as more like a 2 in one because the "inner" actually snaps in and out for ease of washing etc. and from what i have seen of them they look quite absorbent -emma should be able to tell you more about them tho, i'm sure she has a few.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 10:46pm
I quite like my Berry Plush, need to get a couple more inserts for it, seeing as if the outer doesn't get dirty you can just snap in a new insert and ready to go again. They last us at least three hours, I usually change Erin by then though. The only other AIOs I have are a couple of Popalots, sold through Little Cloth Kiwis They are not too bad for nap times, but am not so keen on leaving them on for more than a couple of hours - have had a few leak issues.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:31pm
Oh yeah, I never thought about Berry Plush - I guess coz I don't think of them as an AIO, they're more of a cover with a snap in soaker. I love them, and they do last for aaaages without leaks!

Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
MrsCrispy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsCrispy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 7:41pm
For commercial AIO's I love my Monkey Doodlez and my bumgenuis AIO's - both very quick drying and reletively absorbant.

A friend of mine in Australia makes some great AIO's - not sure if I can post links here but her business is Bubblebubs - do a google and you will find it. They are a really great AIO.
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 7:58pm
mrscrispy you can certainly add links here...

Edited by gandt
MrsCrispy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsCrispy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 10:03am
oh can I? OK then its www.bubblebubs.com- great AIOs! :)

Edited by MrsCrispy
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 1:06pm
They are very cute Mrs Crispy! The only AIO I have is an old one that is very very leaky, so wouldnt recommend it!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
 Post Reply Post Reply