FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWe’re on hold

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We’re on hold
    Posted: 19 July 2005 at 1:59pm
Well hubby and I have been so flat out with work and other commitments that we are both totally run down and overly stressed out. We've decided to put baby making plans on hold for the next month...possibly 2 while we get ourselves healthy and happy again. It's a hard decision to not try but we also know our chances are so much better if we are both in great shape!

Sponsored Links

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 5:42pm
And u never know,u may get preg when u r not even thinking bout it!!! good luck
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 6:15pm
yeah, that's usually the way it happens
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:42am
did for us...
Look after yourself Paws!

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 2:00pm
Thanks guys!! We are very much looking after ourselves and using the word "NO!"...hehehehe...it's nice to put ourselves first sometimes!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:30am
Enjoy the break Paws, and here's hoping that after a month or two of 'chilling' you'll get some great news!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 5:54pm
Hey Paws havent heard from u in ages, i hope all is ok. We are on a break aswell until we are married in December :) Ill send you an email this week if i remember :D
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 9:02am
Hey Jess!!

The joys of working too hard!!!! *groans* I've barely made it on here much!!

Maya...yes we are hoping once we're all relaxed and in tip top shape good news will follow!

I've also put myself back on weight watchers...I'm around 5-6kg out of my "ideal" weight range...odd as I am a size 10-12 still...I'm trying to take a little bit of weight off now, I also figure that way when I put on all the pregnancy weight it won't be so bad! However my Pod and Hell pizza addiction is foiling me at the moment!

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 2:09pm
Paws, Ive only just found these posts. I aggree with the others, maybe now your 'not trying' you will fall Pregnant. All the best and I cant wait to hear when you are hehehe

Trish
 Post Reply Post Reply