FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedInspiration for lizzle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 2:43pm
yeah, but is he "dead" Roksana?? lol

I hate Robyn too!! Missed out on Dom...

Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 2:48pm
I sure hope so! I mean it will take a damn miracle to servive that fall.....mind you it is SS and any thing is possible.

Dom was a classic!.....I liked DOM....I mean I like the type of nut he was. LOL!

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 8:34pm
h aha ha.. Hugo's back.. how'd i know he wouldn't die.. he's like that guy off halloween. lol.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:10am
y favourite was old school Kirsty and her engagement ring. Who knew if you threw your ring into the sea in anger, your fiance would catch a fish that just happened to have eaten it???
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 7:41am
that actually happened to a guy who had been seperated/divorced for like 2 yrs and went on a fishing trip with some mates and they told him it was time to put the past behind him so he tok off the wedding band and threw it into the sea.A few months passed and a big fishing comp happened and he entered and wouldnt ya no,he (or one of his mates) caught the fiish that had swallowed his ring!! True story
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 7:58am
wow now thats just freaky

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
kbushnz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbushnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 8:28am
Hey there just to change the subject for a wee while - how and where do you get these tickers...............and how do you add them onto this forum.........there are all so cool.......

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 8:40am
click on someones and it will take u to the website n u can choose wot one u want then copy n paste it to ur profile on here.I cant remember which one u copy but someone else may be able to elaborate for me.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 8:50am
Yap and then when you are finished creating your ticker(s) it will give you 3 codes. Copy the one that starts with URL http......and paste it in to your Signeture (profile). That should work.

As far as SS is concern...what on earth? how did Hugo servive the fall with only minor visible injuries? Now thats entertainment...LOL

kbushnz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbushnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 10:24am
Thank you - i'll give it a try.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 10:31am
there you go....that worked!
now you need one for Briana.....

kbushnz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbushnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 10:40am
Testing that now - here goes

kbushnz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbushnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 10:40am
nope hmmmmm we'll work on the heheheh

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 10:45am
are you trying to add a second one?
Because this one is working......

kbushnz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbushnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 10:50am
Yes i'm trying to add my daughters one

kbushnz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbushnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:07am
waaahoooooooo it worked.............thanks heaps for all your help.........i love it.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:01pm
looks good.

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:07pm
I KNEW HUGO WASN'T DEAD!!!!! LOL He sure looked scary and disgusting though...

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:11pm
Come on...what do you have to do to kill the guy? He was punched and stabbed....he survived. He fell of a cliff and still survived....he is your regular Superman!!

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:19pm
Don't want him saving me from the baddies though

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>