FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWellington mums

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 53545556>
Author
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2008 at 8:54pm
Fay is definitely the cutest little clumsiest girl I know Apart from her grizzling, I hope she was ok after her tumble. Yeah it was a shame to have to skull back my coffee and hurry a sicky Ashlee back home! We're back at the doctors tomorrow to further investigate inhalers etc for her asthma and coughing.
Sponsored Links

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 10:47am
okay girls, so is anyone joining me at chipmunks tomorrow at 10.30am?

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 1:26pm
I won't be able to. I'm taking Ashlee in for a chest xray in the morning to rule out any infection. I don't know how long it will take
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 2:47pm
Oh no Kirsten.  I hope that comes out clear and that the doctor can give Ashlee something to make her feel better.
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 2:48pm
BTW, sorry Kaz didn't respond to you (how rude of me) I'm at work so can't make it but I think Mandz said she'll pop down.
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 3:23pm
Jo, we got prescribed an inhaler and spacer for her so hopefully that makes a difference. She's just woken up from her loooong sleep. We're going to bake muffins this afternoon... Should be messy lol.
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Roksana Roksana wrote:

Oh no Poor bubba!!

I was soooo mad at that lady...HELLO you are entering a play ground...shouldnt you be watching where you are going?? and the kids that pushed her was her kid....oh what family! LOL

Mind you the same girl was sharing her drink with Seb later on...(oh Seb you ladies man!! LOL).

It was amazing to see her again tho...she has grown up sooo much!! and she is just beautiful!!

Lol, oh yes that was so cute how that girl was sharing her frozen coke with Seb (thankfully only a tiny bit though!) And the little ratbag was schmoozing round eyeing it up for ages after that.

Poor Ashleigh & Fay!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 5:04pm
I am glad Ashlee is on her way to recovery!!

Yah Seb you ladies man....wooo hooo!! Watch out Mummy!!

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 12:48pm
Yeah she's actually got a chest infection. Could've fooled me, she's as happy as anything (apart from the cough)! But on antibiotics to clear that, so we might not even need the inhaler once the infection goes. I can't wait for the coughing to stop.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 2:48pm
oh poor bubba....Chest infection is no fun. She is strong little girl for coping sooooo welll!!

Kellygirl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 2:08pm
Just wanted to introduce myself to the other Wellington Mums.
My name is Kelly, I have a 4 year old daughter, Marissa and I am expecting next month (Sept. 16).

Edited by Kellygirl
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 2:16pm

Hi Kellygirl, welcome. 

What a great due date - all the best people are virgos (I turn 30 on Sept 16)

Mands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 8:34pm
hi there sorry i didnt make chipmunks last fri, and even tho the gals nite out was postponed i do look forward to it when it happens. hope everyones week started off well :)
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 11:30am
morning ladies

i am going to chipmunks again this friday, from about 11ish if anyone wants to join me

MumsyMoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumsyMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 3:54pm
Chipmunks is by Dressmart? Yes??

I live just around the corner, so could be keen depending on how I'm feeling... Damn flu
My wee girl is the love and light of my life!
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 3:57pm
yeah thats the one, hope you are feeling better soon

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 7:56am
im still going to be at chipmunks from about 11.ish

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 8:43am

Originally posted by baalamb baalamb wrote:

Yeah she's actually got a chest infection. Could've fooled me, she's as happy as anything (apart from the cough)! But on antibiotics to clear that, so we might not even need the inhaler once the infection goes. I can't wait for the coughing to stop.

How's Ashlee now Kirsten?  I hope those antibiotics are helping.

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 10:48am
okay cancel that....something has come up so wont be at chipmunks

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2008 at 4:52pm
Wow it's been a while.

I was just thinking today would have been PERFECT for the fish and chips at the park idea. Pity I'm working if it's like this next Sunday evening (or even Sunday lunchtime?), would anyone be keen?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 53545556>