FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTweedle Colours - HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AndysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tweedle Colours - HELP!
    Posted: 07 June 2007 at 11:44pm
I'm having a terrible time choosing colours. (am so indecisive at the best of times. Let alone when there are SOOO many choices!) I don't know if I'm brave enough to go with the cool coloured fleece. If you have a photo of any of your Tweedle nappies can you please show me?? Need cool boy colours.

Grr was off feeding Andy and my husband wiped my shopping chart!! Had 20 hand chosen wipes in it! Grrrr
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2007 at 11:51pm
dont get dark microfleece - i find it harder to tell if they have pooped -

chocolate and orange make a lovely combination tho...

oooh how bout a baby blue microfleece and PUL with decorative loops for stitching and royal blue snaps.

lime green is my fave nappy colour - but i dont see a good matching microfleece...??

or white PUL with matching contrasting microfleece and snaps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2007 at 11:55pm
Thanks Gandt. I have some white liners so hopefully I'll be able to see the poop! Lol Is that your only reason for not getting dark colours? I'm just worried that the dark blue and black might go all fluffy when washed with white ones. I vowed a while ago never to buy myself a black polar fleece ever again as they always end up icky!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2007 at 11:57pm
How about lime green with white fleece and yellow snaps?
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 12:01am
yep thats the only reason - mind you i do have a pocket with chocolate suedecloth and that has gone a funny colour. and i have one with black inner and that hasnt really gone that fluffy.

i dont think yellow snaps would go and she looks like she is out of white microfleece - mind you it wont take long to get some more i imagine...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 12:04am
The white should be arriving on Saturday

Mmmm I'd LOVE lime with hot pink snaps. But I don't think the hubby would be very impressed! But then, he does keep telling me that they are 'only' undies so the colours don't matter as no one will see them!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 12:05am
lime green PUL with black microfleece and black snaps, that would be cool...

navy PUL and baby blue microfleece and snaps

red outer with white or black inner and black snaps

seaspray outer with decorative stitch or periwinkle with light purple snaps...

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 12:07am
ahhh but they arent like undies in summer time. that is my fave time for MCN. nothing looks cuter than a kid in a t shirt and a cool nappy...

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 8:12am
There are so many colour combos I still want hehe..

Royal Blue with baby blue fleece and snaps

Orange PUL with black fleece and snaps

Burgundy PUL with white fleece and snaps (the burgundy is actually nicer than in the colour on the website)

Periwinkle PUL with baby blue fleece and royal blue snaps..

hehe I could do this for ages..
Faraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 8:16am
Originally posted by gandt gandt wrote:

navy PUL and baby blue microfleece and snaps

I ordered one of these for my little boy and it looks great! (and in fact of the 5 or 6 different nappy brands we are looking at DH likes this one the best)

You could have black PUL with orange microfleece and black snaps or have the berry microfleece and snaps - I love the black for the microfleece and snaps and then use bright colours on outside - lime green,royal blue, yellow, red, orange, green...

If we decide to go ahead with these nappies I know we're going to have the same trouble you're having! Good luck
Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 9:27am
I've got a lime PUL one with black fleece & black snaps. The lime is pretty fluro but it looks quite funky. My fav one I've got is black PUL with baby blue microfleece & baby blue snaps. I want to get some more but I'm having a hard time choosing colour combos too!!
Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 9:29am
Oh and the black microfleece hasn't gone all fluffy after washing either...
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 9:52am
Yes the lime PUL is pretty fluro hehe. I love it though. At least ya wouldn't be likely to loose it!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 9:53am
I've got dark mircofleese nappies and haven't had a problem yet. The burgandy (I call it maroon) is so nice, I call it my queensland nappy (the queenslander in me ). An Stacey is so right it looks so much better when you have it.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Skyflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 11:12am
We have a seaspray pul one with baby blue fleece and snaps, a perwinkle with white fleece and snaps and I am hoping my new white pul nappy with royal blue stitching snaps ans fleece arrives today. Cant wait to see how it looks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 12:12pm
Thanks so much for all your ideas. You have really helped. Think I might steal them all! Thankfully Andy is in a happy mood at the mo so I might even be able to get the whole order done. FINALLY!

You guys rock!

Great day for drying nappies here!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 1:35pm
My fave Tweedle nap is white PUL with baby pink fleece and snaps, it's such a pretty, girly nappy, and I reckon for a boy white PUL with baby blue fleece and snaps would look just as nice.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 1:55pm
Am slowly getting there. Andy is finally asleep. Wahoo!
Unfortunately my husband now wants a nappy in South Sydney Rabbitohs colours. Green and red. Yuck!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 9:53pm
we have baby harmony nappies but i'm sure the colours are probably the same -

lime with dark green fleece and snaps
black with white fleece and white candy snaps
black with red fleece and red candy snaps
red with white fleece and snaps
periwinkle with baby blue fleece and denium blue snaps
aqua with royal blue fleece and snaps
royal blue with yellow fleece and snaps

the colour combo's are so confusing and hard to decide on! maybe ask the tweedle lady ( i know her name but it's gone from my brain) what she recommends...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 6:51pm
Finally got the order done yesterday. Got some really cool combos. Ended up being very boy rather than unisex. Oh well, hopefully will get to order all pink next time! Feeling so desperate to get pregnant again. Whats wrong with me??!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>