FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNo more Fuzzi Bunz in Petite size

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No more Fuzzi Bunz in Petite size
    Posted: 09 June 2007 at 3:27pm
This size has been discontinued

Just thought I should let you all know
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 3:41pm
WOW!!!!

better take good care of the ones i have then...

(resale resale resale...)

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 3:42pm
Oh why?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 4:10pm
Whew, glad I got some in advance then! I'm curious as to why too...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 9:56pm
We've just been told that the company that makes them has discontinued them to concentrate on the popular sizes (small, medium & large)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 10:45pm
gosh i thought petite was a popular size...

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 10:49pm
Honeychild are also eliminating premature and x-large in an effort to help improve the shipping times.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by gandt gandt wrote:

gosh i thought petite was a popular size...

This size is for very slim toddlers, not the norm apparently (except for your boys Debs )

I know I haven't sold any (that I can remember) and bought some for Caitlin by mistake.

This size should ONLY be used for toddlers (walking) that still fit the medium in width but need a higher rise due to "builders bum". If the rise is too high the waist will shuffle down and sit on the child's hips and the crotch of the nappy will sag down and gape causing leaks (and friction marks between the legs in our case).
 Post Reply Post Reply