FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedearly pregancy symtoms - how early?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Konagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: early pregancy symtoms - how early?
    Posted: 13 June 2007 at 6:57pm
Is it completly unlikely that I might be feeling nausious at about 3pm the last couple of days because I'm preg? Fri or Sat were ovulation days so I'm not sure if I'm imagining things! Breasts are a bit tender and occasionly during the day my sense of smell seems very strong. Any thoughts? you are allowed to tell me I'm imagining things, just be gentle!
Angel babies Mar '04, Oct '08 and Sep '09.
Sponsored Links

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:30pm
Hi konagirl.

Well the earliest I noticed pg symptoms was about a week after I conceived. It happened the week I was due for my AF (period) so I was expecting my AF to come, but noticed I was peeing a lot, had heartburn & got hungry pains (things I only get when pg).

Is this your first possible pregnancy? I guess everyone's different with how early their symptoms start.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:37pm
It does sound a little early, though not impossible. I really don't notice any definite pregnancy symptoms until about a month after AF was due. At the time of testing/AF due, I really only notice feelings like bladder pressure and bloatedness which are normal AF symptoms for me as well
Konagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:41pm
Yes it'd be my first pregnancy although I've had 2 MC's. Proably being extremly sensitive!
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:56pm
I think my sense of smell changed a bit early on but I really didn't get any symptoms until about 2 days prior to AF arriving when my boobs suddenly got huge. I think it is different for everyone. Maybe you're just really sensitive to hormonal changes and so are noticing sooner than most.

Fingers crossed for you

peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:57pm
I had sore boobs, terrible acne on my chest and back which I never get and the worst thrush I have ever had in my life! All symptoms appeared the week AF was due, the following week I got a BFP and it is my first pregnancy.
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 8:03pm
the days leading up to AF being due my boobies hurt worst than i ever thought - think as if they had been stuck in buuket of ice water!!!...and i bloated outta my jeans...had to drive back from hamilton with them undone!!! and when i arrived showed DH and said Im sure we are pg this time....think he thought i was nuts to be honest!!!
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 8:34pm
with haleigh i suspected it before my AF was due as I was working at KFC adn the smell of cajun chicken all of a sudden made me feel ill, and i ended up having to take a few days off as I couldnt walk into KFC without wanting to be sick, also yeah the tender boobs.
I did a test a week later as I was to nervous to test but everyone I worked with suspected I was pregnant and I was
I also went off alot of foods like mutton & hoggot couldnt cook or eat it, and had an uncontrollable urge to eat apples I swear I ate bags of them, and onions and gravy lol.
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 9:15pm
its a hard one, i find from the day i ovulate until the day af arrives i have nausea and sore boobs, so cant relie on that to be preggy symptoms....you may just have to wait until you can test

Konagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 8:44am
Thanks everyone, I had an IUD in until 2 months ago, maybe now it's out my hormones are all over the place and I'm getting nausia between ovulation and AF. Haven't had it before. Just gotta hang in there I guess.
kabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 8:54am
I started feeling nauseous the day AF was due. Was pretty sure i was pregnant. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

BellaBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:22am
I felt symptoms a couple of days past conception. Sore boobies mostly and just a "strange" feeling that something was different. I also got my BFP 5 days before AF was due.
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:57am
Konagirl I knew 4 days after ov - I was on holiday but was much more tired than I should be. I also starteed getting hunger attacks (like you have to eat RIGHT NOW!), my boobs were tender and that wasn't an AF thing for me. Plus I felt nausous. So yeah, for me I had the symptoms from probaby implantation! (Luckily they didn't get any worse!)

It is hard to say if it is preggy symptoms or AF symptoms till you have doen that test though - sending you lots of luck.
callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 11:15am
i tested when my AF was a day late and got a -ve, then later the next week i started to feel shaky and tired at about 3.30pm which NEVER happens. Tested the next day and got a +ve. Oh and for the whole week i kept getting period pain type cramps for half the day - was strange.

Best of luck, i hope you get a +ve!!
justme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 11:36am

It's a tough one - especially because you have just come off the iud - could be your system sorting itself out after this..

But, I tested a few days before my cycle was due because I had sensitive boobs for a couple of weeks beforehand & I came up with a pale positive - it was odd because - I had heard & read about what some of the symptoms were but when my boobs started to hurt a bit - I think I suspected I was pregnant.. I put it in the back of my mind but checked it out again a few days later & it was a definite positive!

Good luck

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 1:25pm
I had nausea from a couple of days after conception - thought it was a tummy bug, but NO! So yes, it is possible to have symptoms that early.
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 7:10pm
Hi

I had very sore boobs from only 2 days after ovulation - so sore I had to wear a soft bra to bed, so I also think you can get really early symptoms. I also had -ve tests 7 and 10 days after ovulation (even though the kit said it was sensitive enough), and a +ve test on the day my period was due.

Good luck!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 8:09pm
I had hyperemesis (chronic morning sickness) in both pregnancies but it didn't start till 8 weeks with Maya and 5 weeks with the gremlins. With Maya I had no symptoms until the ms kicked in, with the gremlins I was bloaty and had sore boobies, but no more so than if AF was coming, but I did have a 'feeling' that I was pregnant.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Konagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 8:28pm
Again thanks, DJ I can totally relate to having to wear a bra to bed! DP is not impressed!
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 9:36pm
I had no symptoms bar my missed period of course, until 6 weeks when morning sickness kicked in.

It is possible, I've heard of it happening but it does also sound like pre-period symptoms, they can be really similar!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>