FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChristchurch Mums??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Emma_GabysMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma_GabysMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christchurch Mums??
    Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:31pm
Just wondering how many Christchurch mum's are on here, and if anyone would be keen to have a meet up sometime??

I'm in Parklands & have a 7 1/2 month old baby girl
Emma - 23 proud Mama to...
Gabrielle Jayda-Lee 26.10.06

Sponsored Links

Lissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 1:26pm
Hi, I have a list of ChCh mum's if you would like?  PM you details and I will email you a list, as I would be keen to meet.
Harlan Drew DOB: 06.12.06 & Stepmum to Ethan & Christian, DOB: 25.02.99
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 1:31pm
I'm a christchurch mum to be but still slogging away at work for another 4 weeks. Keen to catch up sometime.
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 1:32pm
I'm keen to meet to my details are on the list that Lissy has

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 1:40pm
me too, mine are probably on the list aswell. Just name a time and place and i will be there. Free anyday except wednesday mornings
Lissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 1:52pm

Originally posted by my2angels my2angels wrote:

me too, mine are probably on the list aswell. Just name a time and place and i will be there. Free anyday except wednesday mornings

You have not sent me your details yet Robyn...... I cant remember where I put your phone number, so could you pm you email addy etc to me and I will send you the list?  Thanx.

Harlan Drew DOB: 06.12.06 & Stepmum to Ethan & Christian, DOB: 25.02.99
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 6:00pm
hey anna great to see you back!
i live in north beach so not far from you, charli is about a week or 2 older than gaby i think from memory.
my details are on the list too and i'm usually not doing anything at all

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 6:03pm
duh! just seen gaby's birthdate on your ticker charli was born 10 oct

becsscolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becsscolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2007 at 10:34am
I'm another Mum to be, but still working till about September.

There is also a thread in the pregnancy forum called Christchurch Mum's to be - so come and join us there if you are keen to meet up on a weekend!

Becs.
Emma_GabysMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma_GabysMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2007 at 12:05pm
oh awesome!

Jack_&_Charli - oh yea i've seen you in the October Mummy's thread! LOL North Beach is nice & close to me. I currently don't have my restricted (stupid epilepsy & needing 5 years seizure free before I can get it...), but I could meet you somewhere walking distance-ish, or you are free to come to my house! If you PM me I can give you my details, it'd be neat for Gaby to have a little friend close to her age!!!
Emma - 23 proud Mama to...
Gabrielle Jayda-Lee 26.10.06

Post Reply Post Reply