FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"Them chubbies likes marshmallows"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Them chubbies likes marshmallows"
    Posted: 02 July 2007 at 9:38pm
Maya (coming into the kitchen): Them chubbies likes marshmallows.
Me: How do you know that?
Maya: Mercedes climbed on the couch and got my marshmallows and them is eating them
Me: (making a mad dash for the lounge) WTF!

The instigator surrounded by the evidence...

And her "wasn't me" sidekick...

Sometimes it's perilous having an older sibling!

And yes Mercedes is paying for it today, the 4 marshmallows she had stuffed in her gob were full of corn syrup and now she has panda bear exczema again But it was *almost* worth it for the looks on their faces!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 9:43pm
Oh dear now that, I'm sorry, is funny!!!

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 9:45pm
Awwwww!!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 9:48pm
I know its not funny now she is paying for it but it is funny in the nicest way.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:03pm
Oh that's funny! At first I thought Maya meant that they are as chubby as marshmallows, not that they liked marshmallows LOL
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:12pm
LOL me too.....

TOO TWO cute tho..but poor Maya I hope she still got some marshmallows or do i need to get her some....
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:26pm
I love that she calls them chubbies....so cute
hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:34pm
How cute is that!!!! I love the way she called them chubbies too, lol. Poor wee Mercedes, having to pay for her guilty pleasures.

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:43pm
Emma, could you make her marshmellows with sugar and jelly crystals?
Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:45pm
Hee hee hee! Maya is so cute, I love the way you wrote that conversation - gotta watch out for them chubbies!
Poor Mercedes, but at least she got to enjoy the marshmallows first. The fun never stops at your house!
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 1:14am
Lol! So cute and mishchievious!!! about the allergic reaction though!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 6:22am
awwww taht is just too precious.
hope the ezcema doesnt stay round to long though that cant be nice
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 7:55am
Gosh they look adorable though don't they!!

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 8:01am
lol. soooo cute!! and the fun is just starting with them Emma.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 8:01am
How cute is that!! Lokks like a sweet might be starting early
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 9:13am
LOL how cute sorry Mercedes is paying for her little indulgence today though. Also love the fact that Maya refers to them as the chubbies just too cute

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 11:32am
Emma, that is too cute, sorry Mercedes is paying for it now. Like BS said, I hope Maya got some in the end
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 11:36am
How adorable! Gosh for a minute there I thought you had posted 2 photos of the same gremlin...then I saw the socks
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 11:37am
Yep, Maya got some, but she was less than impressed that the "chubbies" had eaten so many of them. And the gremlins were less than impressed that I made them open their mouths and fished out the bits that I could. They thought they were so clever!

Liz - I've never heard of making marshmallows with jelly crystals, do you have a recipe? These were a different brand of marshmallows, so I will check the Pascalls etc. at the supermarket and see if any of them don't have the corn syrup. Not that I want them eating marshmallows at 9 months of age but it would be handy to know.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 2:15pm
Cute!

Emma, I got this email a few weeks ago from Allergy NZ, saves you having to check the packet!

Pascall Marshmallows (all sizes in the range)
A representative of Cadbury Confectionery Ltd has advised us of a change to the ingredients of Pascall Marshmallow products.
“Pascall Marshmallows are now being manufactured at our Australian site and the ingredients now include wheat glucose syrup and a moulding starch derived from wheat and maize, which are listed in the ingredients on the package. The previous New Zealand manufactured product (which may still be on shelves until stock is sold) did not contain any wheat based ingredients.
We have conducted tests on the product and have identified gluten levels below 5 parts per million.
If you have any queries regarding this notice, please contact Cadbury Confectionery Ltd on 0800 223 2879”

Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>