FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked**Baby Showers**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 9:53am
Ohhh no....I hope not!!
Well you can use that as a excuse not to try any of the baby food!!! LOL

I have three weeks to think of what excuse I will use. He he ha ha

Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:34am
The desserts are delicious and the plain veges are pretty good too, it's just when you get into the baby food with meat that it starts making you gag.
Yuck.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 12:16pm
Knowing my friends....they will buy all the meat ones....EWWWWW

I might have to say that I have decided to become a vegetarian from that day.....he he ha ha

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:16pm
ooh, in japan we have fishy ones and ones with liver......i can't even open the can without gagging, so Jake doesn't need that. he loves tofu though.
k&jsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k&jsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:28pm
oh i feel so jealous reading about your baby showers
my friends were planning one but i had the boys early so missed out boohoo oh well if i decide to have more kids then i will just have to have an extra hugh baby shower to make up for it
Marlene
Keegan ~ 14 October 2003
Jaidyn ~ 14 October 2003

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 8:24am
I had my 2nd baby shower last night - was very tame thank goodness. Just a few people from work with lots of food and pressies!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:38am
Yah well my MIL was planning a surprise one for me, but when she found out that I was having one (organised by mates)...she decided not to throw me the other.....dammit!!!

Marlene, you should have still insisted on one any way...even after the babies were born...its never too late for food and pressies!!

Anjelmajik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anjelmajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 11:25am
im having my first baby shower on the 25th sept... i asked everyone to bring a plate, got some close friends to help with decorations, and made it "girls only". I organised a few activities, ie. i bought a large canvas and some colourful paints and will let everyone do a little masterpiece to hang on babys wall! :)
I also enlisted the help of my best friend to organise some games and name tags etc. RSVPs ar due 4th sept, so that gives about 2 weeks to set up. You really dont have to have anything fancy, or put in that much effort, people will love being invited to celebrate your baby!!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:32pm
in japan they have the baby shower about two months after the baby is born.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 9:00am
Hey Liz you could have one here before the baby is born....two months after the baby is born fly to Japan for a holiday, have another baby shower and come back....he he ha ha

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:41am
i was thinking that too!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12