FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpredicting the sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:21am
Japan is about three hours behind NZ at the mo. Four hours come day light savings time. I usually check in the morning before work and after I get home and get jake to bed. He goes to bed around 8 so i guess 11 i right.
Sponsored Links

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:44am

ok.i thought thered b more than 3 hrs seeing as its quite a way frm here.learn sumthin new every day huh.sayonara lol.watashiwa Rebecca desu ka.hope i got that right

gees im good

BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 6:58pm
I think Joey will be a geek if he is anything like his father LMAO, after only being with hot Samoan Rugby players I ended up marrying a Polish/German Star Trek Fan Stamp Collector... Hmmmmm go figure, LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:48pm
i am soooooo pmsl Ana!!!!!!! Wot a total opposite in male huh!!
BECS

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:55pm
yeah, all the other guys before mike for me were all the tall dark kind.

mikes kinda short and little and jockey-ish lol.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:56pm
lmao i always think Mike could of made it as a jockey if he wasnt in mechanics lol
BECS

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 11:00pm
ha, that's the scary thing. firstly he HATES horses, even though his mum has owned and ridden them since before he was born. and second, i finally persuaded him to seriously find out about it a few years back... and he was told that he was too small. lol. you have to be small but have muscle. for mike, he does not have a skeric of fat to turn into the muscle he would need to control those big strong race horses.   godbye millions lol. nah. money's not everything... being a jockey's a risky business.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 11:03pm
yeah well thats tru
BECS

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 11:08pm
am wondering if he will get middle age spread.. i actually hope so... am afraid that as we get old I'll turn into one of those jolly old ladies and he'll just get really frail and break hips and things. sounds silly, but it's a genuine worry.. people get fragile as they age...and they shrink too. he can't afford to do that. lolol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 11:12pm
ummmmm nooooooo i dont think u want him to shrink lol.
BECS

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2005 at 11:26am
lol no. funny what you think of.. I think that's what scares me most about getting old,lolol, i think i worry too much.

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2005 at 12:03pm
LMAO!! Peter is quite thin too. He is tall but hasn't got much meat on him. I always feel like Fatty and Skinny walking next to him, especially when I was pregnant, LOL
Thank god I am almost back to how I was before I got pregnant!

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2005 at 11:06pm
h aha, yep i know how you feel. i always feel like that with mike, we are both not really the tallest people, only 5 foot 4-ish maybe less. yet he is 31 kilos. no matter what i always feel huge next to him. wheni was larger and about 80 kilos... looking back at the pics i looked like i had pretty much eaten a whole one of him up! lololol. happy i am now not too much bigger than him. it's good though.. cos he never wins if he decides to play fight or anything...i'm nearly twice his weight

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 9:02am
My hubby is a fitness freak and is always lean....I've always been medium built....I always feel fat infront of him.....now worse than ever.

He gains weight mind you, but looses it with in a week.....I hope my baby gets her fathers gene's.

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 12:31pm
LOL. I am really self concious about my body anyway, especially now after having a baby but Peter just says I am cuddly don't know whether I think that is good or bad... should be pleased that he still likes me anyway - he is already asking how long we still have to wait until we can "resume relations" typical...

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 12:35pm
Well Ana you are lucky.!..my hubby says I look beautiful...aha....but he is afraid to have "relations"......what if we hurt the baby?

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 12:37pm
LOL, tell him not to be such a wuss There is nothing that can happen to the baby!!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 12:41pm
I do tell him that...but at the back of his mind...we are going to hurt the baby....that just kills the mood!

When I first got pregnant, it was fine but then I started having bleedings....we were told not to have "relations" till my haemorrhage went away...it took 11 weeks...and now hubby thinks I am going to bleed again if we.....

Its a no win win situation!!!

Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 1:09pm
My husband is the same this time round as when we had "relations" at 9 weeks with the last pregnancy I started bleeding the next morning and miscarried at the end of that week so this time he scared that doing anything might end in the same result but so far we have reached 12 wks and he is just starting to come round to thinking that maybe it might be alright thes time. I never thought he would go 12 weeks without any
Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 1:10pm
Yay just realised I'm now a groupie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>